-1-

I'm Mya Keirfir. I'm one of the only kids who survived the war. You don't know what I'm talking about? I'm talking about when the government came to my town and bombed us all. No it never happened in your world. You live in Earth. I live in Earth but in a different galaxy. The bombing was so bad we had a sword fight with them. They brought helicopters and shot at us though. Only 4 families survived. We separated sides and were told, that the other side was secretly involved in the war. My family stays alone though. They even built walls to separate us. I made friends with a boy named Alexander, he's really sweet. "Alexander! Come on let's go get each other's crops and try them!" I said to Alexander. "Ok! My crop is wheat, what about you?" Asked Alexander. "Mine is beetroot and potatoes." I said. "You have two crops? I only have one!" Says Alexander. "I have a bigger family then you so it's hard to make food for everyone when there's only one crop, that would overwork the farmers then they wouldn't be able to work anymore, the rest of the family isn't trained." I say. "Mya! A new spirit to raise!" Calls out my sister, Sara. Luckily Alexander heard my sister do he knew he shouldn't talk to me. "Mama, what spirit is it?" I ask. "Scar! Such a beautiful name!" Says Mama. "Who shall mentor this spirit?" Asks Papa. "Hmm, how about Mya? She should also do the marking, it's part of her training as a princess." Says Mama. I walk up after Papa calls my name and I dip my finger in lion's blood from the oak mountain. I put my finger on Scars' forehead and make an "X" which in this case, means "Lion Heart". The X represents claws slashing across your face but the Lion takes out a disease and puts it in the river. It's disturbing and painful to think about, I don't make the rules.