~Disappearance Of Heather Kolem~

East Springs is a place full of history... Full of mystery and full of irregular phenomenons that keep the world hungry for more news about this strange town.
From the outside, East Springs seems like it's the perfect place to raise a perfect family, in which it is. However, don't stay for too long, because the ghost and ghouls of the nicknamed town, Satan's Playground, will pin you on their to-do list of poor souls that will be taken away.
Many got the misfortune off passing away in East Springs. Their deaths were odd and uncommon. Some died in their sleep. Some hung themselves, and others simply disappeared, such as Heather Kolem snr.

Kolem was said to be going on a brisk stroll in the Lincoln West Nature Park in the early hours of the morning, roughly around five-thirty.
Her neighbours stated that she left wearing a blue Adidas tracksuit and white trainers. Before that, Heather was seen watering her tulip garden while talking to her close friend and neighbour, George Sunni.
She did her regular Sunday morning routine with ease, so how could Heather Margaret Kolem disappear without a trace?

It was Four o'clock when her son, Chris kolem, and fourteen year old granddaughter, Heather Kolem jr, came for their usual Sunday Dinner at Heather Senior's residence. Since he had a spare pair of keys, Chris entered his mother's three-bedroom home expecting to smell a mixture of herbs and spices. Expecting to hear Elton John songs spilling out of her radio. Expecting to see the cheerful old woman wearing her cooking apron, but no. Not at all.
The house was cold and unwelcoming. The only remains of Heather Kolem sr were her used mug that had less that half of a cup left of coffee and phone that was neatly placed on the kitchen counter.

Worry was running through Chris's head as he search the house for his mother. Panic filled him and he was breaking down. His daughter, Heather, tried her best at reassuring her father that her grandmother most likely went to the nearby grocery store for more fruit juice... Or maybe she went to visit one of her fellow elderly folk... Or she went out for a jog. She tried dearly to contain her worry, but had failed. Heather knew that her grandmother wouldn't have done either of those things without alerting her or her father.
The two interrogated all of Heather Kolem sr's neighbours. From Mrs Tahlia Symington to her good friend, George Sunni, no one knew where she had gone to. And after reporting her disappearance to the local police, nothing came out of her case.
It was as if she was transported to Jupiter... Never to be seen again.

*Thanks for reading see you next Saturday! Don't forget to comment and vote this chapter(^-^)*