Kashyap's words: Curse or Boon

Reach inside! Give it all you got!As long as you are alive you can keep on trying! Never give up! Discover how strong you are! Don't let anyone or anything bring you down! Instead be someone who lifts others up by not giving up and inspiring others with all you have achieved !

It was a dark room. No. It was a dark prison. Stinking prison, where there was no other way out except the door.
There was nothing except the broken floor and the water kept in the pot for how many days.

As soon as a foul smell reached his nostrils, his unconsciousness broke.He fluttered his eyes slowly and then his eyes opened.

Now he was able to register the scene around him in his mind. He was little surprised and scared. But as soon as the reality hit him, his eyes sprung opened in haste and fear. His breathing became abnormal and he whimpered in fear "Kya hm sb pkde gye? Hm karagar(prison) me kaise phunche?"

FLASHBACK (16 HOURS AGO):

"Guru Kashyap. Hme jana hoga. Aadyshri wha khtre me hai. Mahal me...." started Sriansh while panicking but soon got cut off by Kashyap's next statement.
"Chinta mt kro. Wo thik hogi. Hme bhrosa hai apni Aadyshri pe"

"N..nhi..nhi. Aap s..smjh nhi rhe hai. Wha uske sath kya hone wala hai. Wo nhi smbhal paegi khud ko. Ek baar chlte hai Mahal me ". He was afraid. How couldn't he? She was in a situation which was no less than a hell for anyone. Those heinous crimes, filthy eyes of that Maharaja Vishal.....No. He couldn't think of something happening with her, with his love. With that fragile doll.

"Chintit mat ho. Aadyshri thik hogi. Wo bs ab kuch der me yha aati hi hogi" consoled Kashyap.
Before Sriansh could argue further, her melodies yet firm voice reached his earlobe "Mai aagyi Guru Kashyap.....".

Trio turned backward to witness Aadyshri there. "Aadyshri.." whispered Sriansh in utter delightness and easement. He ran towards her in haste and while cupping her cheeks delicately asked with teary eyes and shaking voice "Tu..tum..thi..thik ho na? Usne kuch kk..kiya to nhi?".

Surprised she was. He hadn't talked to her since from 1 and half months. And now. Just look at him. He was deliberately trying to talk to her. Unpredictable he was for sure. She smiled at this thought and shook her head with a chuckle.

"Bolo na Aadyshri. Tum thik ho na?" He asked again, while checking her body from top to bottom. Why she is smiling? Is he cracking jokes or something? Here he is dying in tension and she is just smiling like a fool.

Meanwhile Pahal and Kashyap too approached near them and Pahal added further "Kya hua wha pe?".

To which Aadyshri answered "Kuch nhi hua. Mai bilkul thik hu. Aplog chintit mat ho." She approached towards Kashyap and while bowing in front of him she smiled happily. "Aap nhi to kya hua? Aapki di huyi sikcha to thi mere pas. Wo hi kaam aayi mere."

Kashyap smiled proudly and while keeping his hands on her head affectionately he replied "Mai janta tha. Mujhe meri Aadyshri pr pura wiswas tha ki wo khud ko akele bhi smbhal skti hai. Aaj tumne fir saabit kr diya ki tum meri sbse achi sishya ho".

"Haa, lekin tum bachi kaise? Mera mtlb wha kya hua?" asked Pahal who was curious to know his new friend's strategy.

Aadyshri smiled at him and replied "Maharaja ke Mahal me hi ek dasi hai jo unse behad pyar karti hai. Pr wo use pasand nhi krte h. Isiliye us dasi ne mujhse winti ki thi ki aaj ki raat wo unke sath bitana chahti hai. Usne meri madad maangi. Aur isiliye hmare bich ye tay hua ki mai Maharaja ko mohit krke unhe nashe wali sarbat me itna duba du taki wo mujhme aur us dasi me fark hi na kr paye. Aur fir kya jb wo aadhe nshe me ho gye tb wo dasi bilkul mere jese wastro (dress) me Jakr unke samne baith gyi. Uske baad mai wha se bhag aayi. Wo dasi Maharaja ka pyar aur apne garbh me unka putra dono chahti thi isiliye maine uski baat maan li. ".