Did we won?

"Huh! Unhe kya lga ki mujhe unpr shak nhi hoga?" huffed Fatehshah. "Ji. Ji Maharaja. Apne shi phchan liya." exclaimed Shubhom while joining his hands infront of him.

"Phchan to mai phle hi gya tha Shubhom, Jb tum unhe yha lekr aaye the. Mujhe usi wakt daal me kuch kala lga. Aur isiliye hmne unhe sidha karagaar me dlwa diya. Aur dekho hm shi nikle. Koi nritya krne wale nhi hai ye log. Dhongi hai sb." Said Fatehshah while gulping his own share of wine.

"To..a..ab kya krna hoga hme Maharaja?" asked Shubhom, expectantly.

"Maar daalo unhe. Hm aadesh dete hai ki un charo ko isi wakt fasi de di jaye " ordered Fatehshah, with intensive eyes and cunning smirk.

Shubhom nodded his head and asked hesitantly "Lek..lekin Maharaja meri bahan ka kya hoga? Maine dekha tha un charo ke sath wha 15 ,16 aur log bhi the. Agr inko kuch ho gya to khi wo log meri behen ko...." but soon got cut off by Fatehshah's grulled voice which made him shuddered "Maine jo kha phle wo kro. Zyada Jban mat chlao".

"Ji. Jaisi apki aagya" he nodded and left with some of the soldiers.

On the other hand. Sriansh remembered everything that happened to them. He was planning with Shantnu so that they could get out of that prison. Afraid he was,for sure.

Don't know where the others are. Don't know where she is. If they have done something with her? All the dreadful thoughts were running through his mind at once. No. he has to do something. And that too soon.

But before he could drown in his thoughts further, the sound of many soldiers marching towards their cell broke his trance.

"Lgta hai yha koi aa rha hai" confirmed Shantnu. On this Sriansh nodded and replied calmly "Dekhte hai kya baat hai".

In no time, some soldiers stood outside his cell with spears and heavy handcuffs in their hands.
S

hubhom came forward from among those soldiers and while ordering a soldier said harshly "Kholo drwaja...".

One of the soldiers shook his head and came forward with a heavy royal key in his hand and inserted one of the keys into the lock.

All this while Sriansh and Shantanu were sitting there observing everything keenly. The lock of the jail opened with a click sound and all the soldiers opened the door and entered inside. Sriansh and Shantnu too stood up jerkly.

"Kya krna chahte hai ye log?" Whispered Shantnu to Sriansh on which Sriansh replied intensely while gazing at Shubhom "Wo btane ke liye ye hai na...".

Shubhom took a glance of Sriansh and while smirking he informed"Chlo bhai. Tumhari ki jiwanrekha(lifeline) yhi tak thi. Fasi ki sza sunayi hai Maharaja ne tumhe".

The duo's eyes widened with horror and shock. The news was so sudden. They were expecting that maybe Fatehshah will inquire about them more. But No. He directly ordered to hung them.

"Hathkadiya Bandho iske haatho me" ordered Shubhom. Sriansh was numb. He was sure that his whole team will get this punishment. And it was indigestible for him,atleast for now. Whereas Shantnu came out of his trance and asked with horror, huskily "Aur kis kis ko sza sunayi hai tumlog ne ye fasi ki".

On which Shubhom scoffed at him and replied rudely "Huh!Tumse is baat ki fikr krne ki koi zrurt nhi hai. Tumhe thode hi itni asani se marenge Maharaja. Tumhe to yha zindgi bhar sadna hoga. Kisi Akele, bechare bache jesa...."

It triggered Shubhom and he roared loudly, which broke Sriansh's trance of sudden shocking news. "Aaaye Zyada mat bol. Jis din mai yha se baahr nikla na. Tum sb ka aakhiri din hoga wo".