Part 1 Time To Go Turbo!

It is early in the morning. Y/n opened his eyes and immediately remembered the Title Match between Valt and Lui. He was truly amazed that the stadium broke at the end. Every time he thinks about it makes him want to blade as well. He also remembers how he and Valt were pretty good friends and all the matches he saw Valt win made him want to beat him.

Y/n: It's time.

He was lucky that his family had Bey building equipment in his basement. He began by hammering the shape of metal he needed. He also decided to make it out of his very expensive piece of Rhodium. He also knew that making a mistake would mean not being able to use the Rhodium. His parents knew what he was doing and brought a little bit of breakfast down to the basement.

Y/n: Yes!

Mom: Did you do it?

Y/n: I was able to get the metal in the right shape that I wanted. Now since I didn't mess up, I can use the Rhodium!

Dad: You're making us proud.

Y/n: Awesome. Now for the next step.

His parents decided to leave him alone.

Y/n: Time to choose the type.

Y/n: Of course by what I've seen Valt do, each type has its own advantages

Y/n: Of course by what I've seen Valt do, each type has its own advantages. I think I should just make a Bey that has parts from each of them. Let's see.

He began typing data into the computer to add the pictures that he took of his Rhodium creation and found out what his Bey will look like when it's done.

(An: I decided to just make the colors a bit different. Ignore that it looks like Genesis.)

Y/n: Oh yeah. This is going to be fun. Balance Type it is.

He began to do the 3d printing and welding after that.

Y/n's thoughts: Don't worry Jambesto. I'm going to make you the strongest bey in the world. Your specialized burst prevention system might just work.

He then felt a presence and also felt strange at first before realizing that it seems the spirit that is supposed to be in a bey is inside his now.

Y/n's thoughts: Jambesto.