15.

''Giovanniiiiiiii''i dragged out,after i spent the day with mommy where we went to starbucks,and walked along the beach exchanging memories of our angels.when we came back Gio dem was here and he instantly pulled me into the room ,mugging me and den ask me if i was okey which i just simply told him yes.Instead of making us go back out to interact with our Family,he made us lay down and eventually we both fall asleep.

''wah''he answered with his eyes closed.

''mi hungry''i pouted poking his jaw.

''den go get sum eat b''he said.

''you a hold on me and i want kfc''

''wah eh time?''

'let me go so mi can check eh time'' I told him and he kissed his teeth and removed his hand,Turning to the other side i took my phone up seeing whatsapp messages from family members on my father side who only text mi to tell mi happy birthday,merry christmas and how mi fadda and sister would a be proud. I don't talk up to dem  again after couple months when my sister and father passed cause dem issa set of unloyal disgusting people.

The time read, 6:30pm.

''a six thirty''i told him ,unlocking my phone and went on what's app to watch few status.Mi have bout 50 people inna mi contact or less and only status mi watch is Zoey dem and few other people who i bought stuff from.

After going through about 8 status i came off.

'' you go mek we get eh?''i asked turning to Gio.

''yea gimmie ten minutes''he said eyes still closed.

Kissing my teeth ,i decided say mi ago bade.

Getting up with my phone i went to spotify and clicked on my old pop playlist.

Closing the door i placed the phone on the rack as ----- Played.

putting on my black silk bonnet,i took of my clothes putting it in the dirty clothes and went right into the bathe.

Coming out off the bathroon Gio him still inna eh bed a sleep.Placing the phone down on the dresser i opened the second big drawer which kept most of my panties and bra.

Taking out a tommy Hilfiger panty i put it on along with my bra i had on today.

lotioning my skin i went into my clothes basket and took out a white plain tee shirt wid wa shorts wah did way too short but see cause mi nawe come out addi car nobody will know.

Putting them on i put on my blue puma hoodie too .

Walking over to the bed i shake Gio,'' come on nuh before eh get later''

Kissing his teeth he got up slowly.

''if you never wa guh you could a say so''i said.

''nuh badda wid mi''he said putting on his black shirt he had on since day and taking up his car keys.

Rolling my eyes,i took out 7 grand and picked up my phone.

-------

''wah you a do pa amazon?'' Zoey asked as we deh pa facetime

''i wanna start sell stuff,i want my own business now''I told her putting some ski mask into my cart.

''eh? you ago have a business page and ting?'' she ask.

''yessss ,mi pay smaddy fi mek a logo fimmie and thing''

'' hurry and get yuh things dem so mi can shop'' she said .

''lol okey''i laughed.

''lata mi text you mi go cook'' she said.

''wah you go cook?''i asked.

'' fry chicken and rice wid salad''

'' carry some fimmie''

''aight''she said and then hang up.

Putting a few more itmes in my cart i checked out and thing den went on shein and dem sites deh and orde more.

"mi tiktok have 50k veiws''i told Gio as we both ate the dinner i cooked which was curry shrimp wid white rice .

''which tiktok video dat?''he asked.

''this a mi first tiktok video wa mi post,and a wah prepare dinner with me.''

''oh'' was all he said and went to eating and i did the same.

mi sick out rn nd lazy 😭 but anyways amma try put more drama inna diss just kool mon.

vote and commentttttt.❤️