Part 1

This story will be after the leap of 6 years where akshara, abhinav and abhir decided to come back to udaipur for mimi's birthday... i really wanted the story to be like this.. i dont know what makers will do but this is just my take on it and i will be giving importance to abhimanyu and akshara unlike the makers...

Please ignore any spelling errors or grammatical mistakes...

From the time abhimanyu saw abhir in kasauli.. he naturally got this strong affinity towards him... he was just thinking about him day and night... and he was not able to explain any reason to himself....may be because he's akshara son and she tried so hard to get pregnant...

Akshara abhinav and abhir (AAA) were travelling in car to go to udaipur whereas arohi and manjri were not able to digest that akshara is coming back... they were getting mini panic attacks every second...

abhimanyu's state was no different.. he wanted to know the reason why she's coming back after so many years... when he saw her 2 weeks ago..he wanted to go near her and hug her tight...he wanted to be with her... in place of abhinav... but alas! reality hit him hard..

a(self): why are you coming back akshu? why...i have learned how to live without you in these 6 yrs.. then you are coming back....

Ak(self): I am coming back for my son... Because he deserves family love, family bonding their pampering and everything... I cannot deprive my son of all this love just because of me... Just because of my past with this city...

Throughout the journey Abir and Abhinav enjoyed a lot... They played, studied, ate... Excitement was at another level.... But akshara was very nervous... She time and again prayed to Sri Krishna asking to guide her...

Abhinav Sensing her nervousness said

Ab: don't worry aksharaji... everything will be fine... I will just take care of everything and I will never let Abhir's truth come out

Akshara let out of sigh and smiled at Abhinav...

Ak: Never let anyone know that Abhir's real age is six years not five years...

Ab: yes of course!!

Abhir was sleeping at that time!! He suddenly woke up as they had reached udaipur....

Akshara and Abhimanyu felt each other's heartbeat... And they kept their hands on their hearts... They were very nervous and Abhimanyu instantly knew that Akshara has stepped into the city.

Akshara was trembling as she was walking out of the airport... She couldn't gather enough courage to face the city again after six long years... All the past flashes came right in front of her...

Ak( self) : no Akshu... you have to do it for your son... he needs a family... I cannot deprive him of his maternal side family's love...because he doesn't have a paternal side...

Abhimanyu... was under shower crying uncontrollably... Because he knew she came back into the city... Into his life... He was just scared for everything....

Ab: aksharaji please don't worry so much... You're meeting your family after such a long time... You should be happy and on top of that you're making abhir also meet them... he deserves that love and affection... Don't stress yourself too much... You're doing this for your son....

Akshara smiled faintly and abhir was Play excited... He was jumping in the car.... To see a new place... to go to his grandparents house...

Finally Akshara's car stopped infront of Goenka mansion... and we can see badepapa (Bp), Badima (bm), Mimi, Kairav and muskaan waiting for her...

Kairav although was very angry but he couldn't control his excitement to see abhir his nephew....

She met them one by one introducing each other...and entered her house....

Kairav was very happy meeting abhir...and akshara.. he was angry at her....still showed anger but with abhir... he just clicked!!he carried abhir and didn't leave him...

Thank you!