Part 2

Hi guys!! Welcome back

AAA enjoyed a lot with all the family members!! Kairav didn't talk to akshara yet she was happy as he bonded really well with abhir and she wanted that always!!

Abhimanyu was getting restless every second... He just wanted to go and see his akshu....he just wanted to have one glimpse of her...

Akshara's condition is also the same... She also wanted to see Abhimanyu... Just have one glance of him...

Abhir was playing with Kairav.... Bp and bm were very happy seeing Kairav engrossed with abhir...

K: what's your favorite sport?

Abr: football... I love playing it and I got selected for it from my school team...

K: really!!! Even I love football...tmrw let's play it together!!

Abhir smiled.... He was genuinely happy at udaipur...

Akshara and abhinav saw this and smiled to each other...

Ak: abhinavji, Although my brother is angry with me... He's not talking to me... He did not speak to me for the last six years but I'm very happy that he's bonding very well with my son... Actually I was a bit scared before I got here... thinking about my brother

Ab: why? Why were you scared of Aksharaji?

Ak: I thought Kairav bhaiya Will not meet my son properly... He'll be very rude with him also,  just like he has been talking with me... I was worried for my son... But now everything seems fine...

Kairav heard their Conversation and said, " you're mistaken Akshara... I can never be angry with my nephew... And I was angry with you just for one reason that is you chose to run away from udaipur six years ago... instead of living with us or coming back to us... You trusted a stranger over your family.... And this is your mistake...

Akshara cried and said, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for leaving you all and moving out of the city with abhinavji...But it was not intentional... At that time the space I was in... I really wanted to get out of the city... I was in frustration... I was in pain... I was in a mess..."

Kairav melted seeing her baby sister cry...and immediately hugged her and said, "I missed you too Akshara... I missed you so much... You know that I love you the most in this world...with you I could share anything..."

Abhinav smiled seeing Brother sister bond really well after six years...Bp, bm, muskaan and Mimi also smiled and hugged Kairav...

K: abhinav.... My sister is very fortunate that she got a life partner in you... You are a perfect husband material who knows how to keep his wife and son very happy... You're a very responsible person... You don't blame your wife for other's mistake...

Akshara knew that Kairav was saying all this keeping Abhimanyu in mind...she stayed silent and exchanged glance with him...

Muskaan smiled seeing Kairav.... And he also responded back.

Bm: let's go and have dinner everyone!!

After dinner AAA came to akshara's room and abhir immediately slept in the large bed as he was tired!!

Ak: abhinavji...I need to talk to muskaan regarding abhir...

They reached muskaan's room

Ak: muskaan... from tomorrow onwards Mimi's birthday preparations will start...and...birla family will also come... May be there will be a lot of arguments!!... but I just want you to remember.... One thing and that is Abhir's age is 5 yrs not 6...

M: I know Babhi!! Don't worry I'll never let anyone know that Abhir's age is 6 not 5 and he is yours and Abhimanyu birla's son....

Abhinav and akshara smiled and they heard a sound...

K: what?? Abhir is Abhimanyu's son?!!!!

Ak: Kairav bhaiya!!!

Thank you guys!! For the amazing response on my first part..I always want Kairav to know this truth first that abhir is Abhimanyu's son...in the show... then maybe his relation will improve with Akshara!!