ch.3

After a whole class of protecting Yeonjun from Leia, Taehyun and I walk back to meet Soobin and Beomgyu outside the boys dorm hall.

What we didn't know was that he had followed us.

"Yah" He said getting our attention.

"Did you follow us man?" Taehyun asked.

"You. Beomgyu keep your clingy girlfriend off of me" He said.

"Wait.. hold on you can't just come here and start a problem when he's done nothing wrong?" Taehyun said.

"To bad she started it" He said pointing at me.

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah you got the ball rolling right? Claiming a damn seat in class when really it's just the fact you girls are all interested in me for no reason. You see a hot guy and go for it even in the most cliche way possible. Don't waste your breath" He said.

"YAH!" I screamed. Soobin stepped between us and pushed me away from him.

"Yeonjun hyung that's not what that was about" Soobin said.

"So then please enlighten me what really happened today" Yeonjun said.

"We we're only trying to keep Leia away from you since she's dating our best friend" Taehyun said.

"I stopped her from clinging onto you the entire class so you should be thanking me" I say.

"Thanking you? No not in a million years. If you really expect me to believe you're not interested in me you'll have to try harder then that" He said before leaving us.

"Ha wow some ego he has. I want to just punch him so badly why did you step between us oppa?" I asked Soobin.

"Because your acting out on petty commentary. Look I'll talk to Yeonjun since I hang out with him a lot. You two are on Beomgyu duty because I have to get going now" Soobin said.

"You got this Taehyun I believe in you" I say.

"you're leaving me?" He asked.

"I have to study you pabo and I won't be able to get in the same way again since now they have patrol guards walking around the dorms since classes are mostly over" I say.

He sighs and Beomgyu looks at me all sad before he leaves.

I went home and flop on my bed the first second I got.

"Damn it Choi Yeonjun why did you have to be in our class you are hurting Beomgyu" I say to myself.

Just thinking about everything makes my head hurt. That stupid Leia doesn't deserve his heart or his love. How could anyone pass up Beomgyu oppa for Yeonjun. He's so cold and egotistical. 

How could he assume that I like him? Never in a million years. If anything that fool should be thanking me for saving him today. 

I wasn't going to just let Taehyun handle all of this on his own. Yes I have to study hard and all but whats the use if my friends are unhappy.

I look at my phone and see that it's still early so I guess it wouldn't hurt to study. Instead my body says other wise and I crash out in less than five minutes. When I wake up it's already dark out and really late. Good thing I don't have class tomorrow or I wouldn't be able to retain anything we learn form being too tired. I check my phone and see that the group chat went ff today. They just enjoyed chatting up a storm while I was asleep. I scroll through and most of this was Beomgyu complaining about Yeonjun and how he just wants to leave his girlfriend. I scroll further to find out that she had been texting Yeonjun non stop even if he doesn't reply. Stalker much.  I then receive a text from an unknown number. Who the heck is bothering me at 2am?