Chapter 8

Dallas
Godric POV

   As I was in a hot shower washing away the nights events I hear the shower door open and in the next moment I feel her arms wrap around my waist. Her face was buried against my back and I let out a sigh as I place my hands over hers.

   After a few moments I turn around looking into My Elena's eyes and pull her to me kissing her passionately. As our tongs begin to move angst each other I lift her up into my arms and as I sink into her heated core her legs wrap around my waist.

   I push her up against the shower wall and begin to pump in and out of her wet heated pussy feeling her walls tighten around me at my movements. I run my tong down her neck to her cleavage and pull her right nipple into my mouth and suck on the perl making it hard.

   As I reach between our bodies I find her clit and begin to work her up as I'm pounding away into her pussy. The only sounds that could be heard was our moans and groans of our love making.

   As I feel her wet walls of her pussy clamp down tightly around me I hiss in pleasure as I begin to come deep within her and I feel her climaxing around my huge cock. Ropes of seed shoot deep with in her as I come undone and I feel her milking my cock as she comes with me and In this moment we we're one in the same.

    The water is pounding down on us as I pull my cock from her heated core and I hear her whimper at the loss so I kiss her lips softly.

   "Godric I love you." She whispers and I smile I could hear those words for the rest of my life as long as she was with me.

   "I love you more min ängel." I whispered against her lips as I capture them in a kiss.

   After I washed her hair and body I picked her up turning off the water I carried her into the bedroom.

Elena POV

  As I put the long black silk dress on I go to Godric so he can zip me up. He wore a pair of black jeans and a forest green long sleeve shirt with a pair of boots.

   "min ängel there's a party going on down stairs I must attend to." Godric says as he zips me up and I turn to look into his eyes.

   "Before we go to that I need to tell you something." I whispered to him and he meets my sight with a worried one. "Klaus knows I'm alive he's going to come for me Godric." I whispered brokenly to him and he pulls me into his arms.

   "I won't let him touch you Elena." he says breathing me in.

   "He can't be killed and I'm terrified he's going to go after my friends to get to me." I tell my Godric and he leans down to kiss me.

   "Shhh, we will figure this all out min ängel I don't want you to be afraid." he whispers to me after several minutes have gone by Godric moves us to his den where Vampires and Humans we're waiting for him.

   He drops down into his black leather arm chair pulling me down into his lap, he then kisses my cheek softly. Moments later Eric comes up to us looking between us both and then I see her behind him my Doppelganger Katherine Pierce.

   I stand to my full hight and glare at her. "How the hell did you find me." I hiss out in anger and she smirks towards me.

   "Elena when you spend 500 years running from an Original Hybrid who wants you dead you pick up a thing or two along the way." Katherine says in her bitchy attitude. "Any ways we need to talk." she says and I look behind me to find Godric and he meets my sight with a look of confusion as does Eric.

   I grab Katherine's hand and drag her off to Godric's room I could feel Eric on my heel along with Godric. As I get to the bedroom I drop Katherine's hand and turn towards her. "Why are you here Kathrine?" I question her and she smirks towards me.