Chapter 2:

Melissas POV:

BACK HOME:

When I reach my home with Alexis we see lights which most likley means Connor is still in there. Before we walk into the house I ask Alexis if she wants to tell Connor or I could. He would least expect it if you did it Alexis says to me. I unlock the door and we walk into the house with our bags. Connor im home and Alexis is here. Where are you. In he kitchen he replies. Ready for this i mouth to Alexis. She nods her head and we walk into the kitchen. Connor I say. Yes he replies. Now I have something very important to tell you. Okay....... he says. Should I just say it I ask Alexis. Yes she says. I yell ALEXIS IS PREGNANT. OHMY GOSH he squeals like a girl and runs to Alexis CONGRATS! He yells. Well its not confirmed yet. Im going to make an appointment with my doctor to confirm it. I'll be back Alexis says to Connor. Ill be back. Me too I say. We walk into my room and Alexis calls her doctor and puts it on speaker. Hello? We hear. Hi Alexis says. Um I would like to make an appointment tomorrow. For whom the doctor asks. Um Alexis Salmon. Come in at 11:00am Alright bye now. Good bye. Yay Alexis says. You will come with me right? Alexis asks. Of course I say. I wouldnt miss it for the world.