Chapter 5:

MELISSA POV:

I wake up and look at the time. It is currently 5:00am and I can't sleep at all. So, I walk quietly down the stairs and walk into the living room. I flick on the tv and turn down the volume. After about 15 minutes my eyes start to droop and I fall asleep. Next, I wake up and it's 11:00am and Connor is nowhere to be seen. Was it all a dream I wonder to myself. Just after that thought Connor walks down the stairs. Hey babe he says and makes me blush. I then relized the pain in my neck from sleeping on the couch for six hours. I winced as I stood up and fall directly back on the couch. Talk about head rush. I wait a minute and get back up slowly and walk towards the kitchen to my lovely boyfriend cooking crepes and fruit. I hug him from behind and watch his face turn red and turns around to face me (A/N Can we just talk about all this fluff!) he pecks my forehead and finishes cutting the fruit. I walk to the table and sit down. After about 5 more minutes Connor walks to the table with two plates filled with crepes and fruit. While we are eating we hear a loud knock at the door. I get up and shuffle my way to the door. I open the door with one swift motion to see Caspar. CASPY I yell and Connor rushes to the door CASPAR He yells. Caspar pulls me into a hug. For all of you who don't know Caspar has been my best friend since birth. I've been there through his darkest times as has he for me. What a surprise I say breaking the hug I never want to end. Connor wraps my waist protectively. Woah he says what have I missed he smirks. Oh I drag out we are together. And happily so Connor says. Awhhh finally Caspar winks at me. Connor lets go of my waist and we all make our way to the living room Connor and I totally forgetting our breakfast on the table. What film he asks. You're the guest you pick I say joyfully. Oh yeah you don't mind me crashing here for a few days do you he asks. Not at all. After Caspar browsing through the movies for twelve and a half billion years he finally picks white chicks. (best movie ever by the way.) after crying of laughter the movie was over. I've probably seen the movie a million times but it never gets old. I get up slowly but surely and stretch Caspar and Connor both stand up and stretch aswell. I turn off the tv and check my twitter I scroll through my feed. After about ten more minutes I turn off my phone and put it in my pocket. Melissa I hear Caspar ask me. Yes Casp I reply, can I order pizza he asks. Caspar has an unhealthy obsession with pizza. Okay fineee I say. He cheers and runs to my bedroom to order pizza. Connor wraps me into a hug as my phone rings.

Life's to short to even care at all oh woah, I'm losing my mind losing my mind losing control oh woah oh.

I sit and enjoy my ringtone for a moment before answering it.

Hello I say

Melissa its mum

Hey mum I reply Connor and caspar leaning in

I was just checking in on you but your father and I aswell as Connors parents decided to extend out trip for the next 2 weeks so we will be back not next sunday but the one after that I hope that's fine with you.

I open my mouth to say something but my mother interrupts me to say not only will we be back in two weeks but we have a surprise for you!!

Can't wait mum I say. Thats okay with me because I have a surprise when you come back too. (about mine and Connors relationship)

Can't wait Mel. I'll call you again soon.

Alright bye mum

Don't forget to tell connor.

I won't I say and hang up. My mum wants me to tell you Connor our parents extended their trip for another 2 weeks.

Oh okay Connor says. More time for us! I laugh

40 Minutes Later:

We hear a knock on the door. PIZZA'S HERE Caspar yells and rushs to the front door. He opens the door and grabs the food and sets it on the coffee table.

Another 40 Minutes Later:

I yawn and look at the time and its 1:00pm. I check my instagram and twitter. After I turn off my phone I try to make conversation. So Caspar how is life.. Oh gosh I'm awkward. Its great actually he replies. My mum is flying in in about a week. Thats great! I say. I will have to vist you guys I really want to see her again. Yeah she really likes you both. I blush. Shes a great woman.

Soo sorry for not updating in so long I just had alot of writers block and and sorry that this chapter is short. I have also have been getting over a death in my family but it's all good! Sorry for the shortness again.

SHAMELESS PROMO:

TUMBLR: serenaoakley