1️⃣- Smutshot 😃

.. between those two ⬆️
(I've never WRITTEN smut before, so bare with me)
How do you even start istg ☠️

 between those two ⬆️(I've never WRITTEN smut before, so bare with me) How do you even start istg ☠️

Third person POV.

Giyuu was all set to teach his class. They were doing volleyball today, and Giyuu believed he was pretty good at this particular sport. Volleyball is his favourite, and nobody could ruin his day.

Except one particular art teacher. His students were to come from art class after the bell rings, and he was dreading that moment. Whenever they finish, the art teacher, Uzui Tengen, would always brings himself along with the students to 'harass him' -as Giyuu says-. Whenever he visits Tomioka he would either whisper lewd, explicit things in his ear, or eye- fuck him from the door.

To Tomiokas surprise, he didn't come today. He was relieved. He got on explaining how to play the basics of volleyball and giving demonstrations. Little did he know, a certain snow- haired art teacher was waiting for him outside the sports hall. Once the bell for lunch rang, Tomioka made his way to the door after saying goodbye to the last child. Outside the door, was a rock hard wall. Wall? Isn't there an open door there? Tomioka looks up and stares into deep crimson eyes.
"Are you alright?" The eyes said.

Tomioka really couldn't help himself, locking eyes with the other.
His eyes were like a pool of blood, like a massacre. They were horrifying but oddly calming. Giyuu somewhat liked the idea of going insane, killing everyone around him, then finally himself. The only thing stopping him is that he's not a sadist, or masochist. He doesn't like watching others in pain, or being in pain himself. He doesn't have the heart to kill. Though he may seem tough he couldn't hurt anything bigger than a dog.

On the other hand, the crimson eyed man was staring right back into Tomiokas ocean blue eyes.
It was almost like he was drowning inside them. Uzui noticed how dull his eyes were. There was no life in his siren eyes. Ideas flooded to his head about how to bring that sparkle back. He could always fuck him so hard he starts to cry, or he could love him and care for him, either would do. Imagining the sparkle in his eyes returning always made him happy. Seeing a smile on that emotionless face, or even a sign of happiness, like an aura change or softening his eyes is something he'd always think about to cheer himself up on a bad day. His mind couldn't stop flicking between dirty thoughts and wholesome ones, the man in front of him was making his mind go haywire. One second he was thinking about ramming into him and making him beg for more pleasure, but interrupting those thoughts were thoughts of him, Tomioka, Makio, Suma, And Hinatsuru getting married on a beach with fireworks going off in the background. That would be a very flashy and flamboyant wedding with the loves of his life.
Giyuu was the first to snap out of his trance.
"Uzui? Hello?" He stood up and asked.
"Oh! Yeah, sorry about that.. I was just blinded by your beauty~" Tengen said, flirting with the smaller PE teacher.
Tengen found it very amusing when he flustered Tomioka. He loved seeing that pretty face of his go a beautiful light shade of pink and when he tried to hide it by turning his head. He loved everything about this man.
"You ready for this?" He said, smirking at the shorter.
"For what?" Tomioka was a little worried about what he meant.
"This."