(Giyuu harem?)

(Old story, in my old writing style)
I know you're probably tired with giyuu, giyuu, giyuu, but....

I hc that when giyuu gets drunk, he's the opposite of himself. He hates it, That's why he avoids it at all costs. He acts horny, lewd, all that shit.
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*
⚠️Tomioka harem!⚠️

"HEY TOMIOKA, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DRINK WITH US?" - rengoku
A/N: here in England, you're allowed to drink if you're over eighteen, and let's be honest, why would iguro or Sanemi want to drink with him-?

"ALL THE OTHER HASHIRAS ARE JOINING US, AND MUICHIRO HAS HIS APPLE JUICE, SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO DRINK YOU CAN DRINK THAT!"
"..you know what? Fine. Sure." Tomioka agreed. Little did he know, he was going to regret that decision dearly.
'This is future me's problem, not mine...' he thought.
Poor baby-

Time skip: at tengens house
"Oh-! What a pleasant surprise! Tomioka-sans here!" Shinobu says, exited.
"Sorry...am I late?" Tomioka says, unsure, because everybody is already there.
"No! In fact, you're ten minutes early!" Tengen says in a happy tone.
'Ten minutes? But everybody's already here-' tomioka thought.
"SINSE EVERYBODY IS HERE ALREADY, WHY DONT WE BEGIN!" Rengoku asks.
Everybody grabs a bottle, all apart from, Mitsuri, muichiro (he picked up his apple juice), Shinobu and tomioka.
"Mitsuri, tomioka, why aren't you both drinking?" Tengen says, woozy because he'd already finished his first bottle.
"I-it's my first time! I'm a bit hesitant.." Mitsuri says.
"It is also my first time, but tomioka.. why don't you? You're of age aren't you?" Shinobu says, confused.
Tomioka then flushes a deep shade of red.
"I-I just don't want to.." Tomioka says, remotely quiet.
"COME ON YOU THREE, DONT MISS OUT!" Says an already drunk rengoku, that somehow louder than he was before.
"O-okay," Mitsuri and Shinobu say in unison, looking at each other worriedly, "here goes.."
They both chugged the drink, automatically feeling it kick in.
"Come on tomioka. If you don't drink you're weak and useless. You don't like it like that now do ya..?" Obanai and Sanemi say, in a taunting way, causing tomioka to almost give in.
"No. I wouldn't like that, but if I got drunk, muichiro would have to leave..I get a little..odd.."
He basically whispered that last part.
Shinobu, who was right next to him, heard everything.
"What was that, tomiOka? *hic*" Shinobu asked.
"Nevermind"
Sanemi, who has a very high alcohol tolerance, was curious about how he was when drunk. So, he picked up a bottle, and angrily passed it to him.
"Drink." He said, no other explanation.
'It's been years, it's probably gone now right..? My reactions to alcohol?'
He hesitantly puts the bottle to his lips and drank. After two minutes pass, he and Sanemi had fallen into the deep rabbit hole of drunkness.
A/N: I wonder where my brain will take me now 🤭

All of the hashira looked normal, and were acting remotely okay, except for tomioka. Everyone was staring at him in great disbelief. Especially Obanai.
"So this is what he meant by different..." Shinobu says to Mitsuri and Sanemi.
Giyuu was dusted with a light shade of pink. He was sitting like this:

And they all tried to, but only Shinobu and Mitsuri could sit like that out of the rest of them

When he realised everybody was staring at him, he put on the biggest, most genuine smile you could ever see.

Now tomioka wasn't the only one that was pink.
"KYAAAA TOMIOKA SANN..YOU CAN SIT LIKE THAT TOO? AND YOU CAN SMILE?! KYAAA YOURE SO CUTE!!" Mitsuri screamed.
Everyone was frozen in shock.
"I'm..shook.." Shinobu says, turning redder and redder the more she looked at him.
"AWOOGA 😍" Tengen says, entering simp mode.
He then winks at tomioka. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tomioka stretches and walks towards him.
He sat down on his lap, and tengen flushed a deep shade of red.
"E-EHHH?!" He was about to pass away. His dreams have finally come true.
'I can finally die peacefully! (ɵ̥̥ ˑ̫ ɵ̥̥ )' tengen thinks.
"He-lo..." Tomioka whispers in his ear.
"So when he's drunk he's even more quiet?" Obanai says, jealous of the action happening between tengen and tomioka.
"Suppose so." Sanemi says, also jealous of tengen.

Back with tengen, he had calmed down.
He was all calm until giyuu wiggled a little bit.
He let out a low groan.
Giyuu once again whispered in his ear, " Oho...do you like that?" And nibbled his ear.
"Ehe?! Tengen gasped.
All of the hashira were having their own little conversations at that point.
That was, until they heard a loud thud. It startled them, and they all looked towards giyuu and tengen.
They saw him passed out on the floor, giyuu sitting on top of him, looking back.
"Oh dear... look what's happend now.." giyuu says.
"Pfffff" Mitsuri let's out a little giggle and shinobu joins in.
Giyuu then stands up, and gives tengen a pat on the head.
He was searching for his next victim.

Three minutes later,
He found him. He sauntered his way over to Sanemi, then sat on his lap.
"Hmm?" Sanemi hummed.
"Looks like he found his next victim" Shinobu whispers to Mitsuri.
"Hehe yeah 🤭" Mitsuri says back.
Everybody's heads turned towards Sanemi, giving him a death glare.
Apart from muichiro.
He left ages ago.
This time, giyuu turned around, and sat on his lap facing him.
Everyone's glares sharpened.
Giyuu put his head on sanemis shoulder, and fell asleep.
Nemi was about to bring him and lay him on the spare futon, until Mitsuri looked at him, telling him to leave him be.
Shinazugawa listend, he was too tired for this shit.
He could feel tomiokas soft and slow breaths landing on his neck, as he slowly drifted to sleep.

(I didn't draw this, credits to the artist)

THE END! I might make a part 2 with giyuu waking up, realising he got drunk and the hashiras telling him what he did lol..
Welp, goodnight, good morning , good midday, good afternoon, good evening, good day,

Love you all,

Yours,

Smev.

P.S. please comment a suggestion for anything that you want, please 😭