school bathroom Charlotte and luna

Luna was wearing a short skirt today as well as a top that shows of her cleavage she was walking through the halls when her girlfriend charlotte grabbed her around her waist and kissed her cheek while whispering," you look so fucking hot today meet me in the girl's bathroom as soon as I text you " all luna could do was nod "bye baby", Charlotte said.

During 2nd period luna got a text from Charlotte. Luna asked her teacher to go to the bathroom the teacher said yes cause he could care less. She quickly packed her bag and paced to the bathroom she look for her girlfriend but couldn't find her until she was pressed up against the wall her giant breasts pressing against the cold tile she felt her girlfriend place kisses on the back of her neck and slowly gripped onto lunas waist while moving her lips onto luna sweet spot. Luna moaned before begging her girlfriend to touch her and her throbbing clit. Charlotte turned luna around and kissed her lips while putting her hand up lunas skirt and rubbing her through her underwear. Luna moaned and tried to grind onto Charlotte's hand. Charlotte moved her hand and dropped Luna's panties but told her to keep her skirt on she asked luna for consent. Luna said yes while begging Charlotte to touch her. Charlotte got on her knees while getting under Luna's skirt and connecting her tongue to Luna's clit. Charlotte gave it little kitty likes but luna wanted more she needed more. Luna grinded her pussy onto Charlotte's tongue she moaned and came while Charlotte stud up and helped luna to clean up and then told her how much of a good girl she is.