SEVEN

༺♡༻

༺♡༻

All the firefighters of the Gyeonggi Fire Department quickly wore their costume and got into the fire trucks.

One by one, all the trucks drove out of the station.

༺♡༻

"No one's coming?" Su-hyeok asked Cheong-san, who was standing by the window. "I think something's happening at the gate." Cheong-san said, answering Su-hyeok's question.

Na-yeon stood up from the seat she was sitting in. "Let's call the cops again. Get them to listen." She said

"I am. But they won't pick up" On-jo answered. Na-yeon breathed heavily, she walked over to Nam-ra. "Hey. Do something" she said.

"Tell Ms.Park to come and help" Nam-ra turned her head around to face the girl. "Do something" Na-yeon said "Do what exactly?" Ji-seok said scoffing, standing next to Su-hyeok by the window.

"I don't know. Anything!" Na-yeon whined. "What have you done as class president? Huh?" She asked the black haired girl. "Stop it." Hyo-ryung said, pulling Na-yeon's sleeve.

Na-yeon pulled away. Nam-ra stood up and went to stand right infront of Na-yeon, looking at her with a cold look. "Teacher's office? So you just want me to leave now?" Nam-ra asked. The class looked at the two. "Well, if you're offering" Na-yeon stammered.

"You told me to do something. Do you want me to leave?" Nam-ra said, looking the girl in the eyes. "Stop it, you two" On-jo said, wanting to stop the arguing. "She's only saying that because you're the class president"

"Yeah. You are, right?" Dae-su chuckled. "So just be patient, okay?" Wu-jin said.

Nam-ra sent them a cold glare and Wu-jin turned his head to the side, Dae-su doing the same.

Ji-woo scoffed "So stupid. Typical."
"What's typical?" On-jo asked, the whole class looking at Ji-woo. "Now that we're in this mess, she's your class president?" Ji-seok finished, defending his sister's friend.

"We called the police, so I'm sure we'll be fine soon" Su-hyeok informed, wanting to lessen the tension.

Na-yeon groaned "But no one's coming!" She whined. "Enough already. We're all scared too!" Ji-min angrily stated. "That's why I'm telling them to call!" Na-yeon argued back.
"Why don't you do it then?" Ji-min yelled.

Ji-woo went to stand next to Nam-ra, linking her arms with Nam-ra's. As they watched Nayeon and the other girls fight. "Ladies, ladies, can you just stop the whining?" Gyeong-su asked, the whining starting to get annoying.

"Oh, now you're butting in, shithead?" Na-yeon yelled at him. "What? Did you just call me a shithead?" Gyeong-su said, standing up from the position he was. "Call me a shithead, you shithead" he walked over to her, Dae-su and Wu-jin holding him back. "Let it go." Wu-jin said in attempt to calm him down. "Stop it." Dae-su also said.

"Hold the door." Su-hyeok said, pointing at the door. "I said hold the door." He finished, wanting to stop the bickering between the two. "Who the hell does she think she is?" Gyeong-su asked. "Stop it" Hyo-ryung said to Na-yeon. Na-yeon just groaned.

"Did you hear what she said?" Gyeong-su asked, furious about the girls words. "Gyeong-su. Come on. Hold the door." Joon-hyeong said, holding the other door. "Let it go. It's nothing new." Wu-jin said. "Enough already. I'm going" Gyeong-su said, walking over to the door. "Block it. Just go block it." Ji-seok said.

"Fine. Seriously." Gyeong-su walked over to the door, planning to block it like he did before. Suddenly, someone comes barging in the classroom. "Whoa!" Gyeong-su yelled, startled and falling to the floor.

All students looked at the door, seeing it being closed by the person who came in. "Coach Kang." Ji-seok said, the coach panting while looking at the students. It was silent for a moment until the coach spoke up. "Are you guys okay?" He asked, the students nodding. "What about you? You weren't bitten?" Gyeong-su asked.

"No. Ofcourse not. I'm, I'm alright"
The coach said. "Hey, guys. Let's block the door first." The coach suggested, grabbing a desk. "Get moving. Hurry" he said as the students started doing the same. "I'm fine. Let's move this." The coach said. "Like this?" Ji-min asked. "Yes, yes. Stack them high. High, high" the coach said.

"Coach Kang? You called the cops, right?" Na-yeon asked. "You and the teachers. Help's coming" she finished. "Yeah, sure" the coach simply replied. "What are you doing? Move quickly" he said to another student.

"Stack it high. High" the coach said. "Stack it high." He repeated. "Higher?" Ji-seok asked. "Push it closer. Much closer" the coach said, seeing the tables standing too far away from the doors.

Ji-woo stood a little further away from the group, noticing the coach's arm. She ran to I-sak and On-jo and grabbed I-sak's arm. "Look" Ji-woo silently said. "What?" On-jo asked. "There. His arm" Ji-woo said, the 3 girls looking at the bite in the man's arm.

"Koach Kang." On-jo said. "Your arm" she said. "What are you doing? Come help us." He yelled.
"You have a bite mark on your arm!" Ji-woo yelled.

༺♡༻

*ੈ✩‧₊˚A/N: hii! I'm so sorry for not updating in a while

*ੈ✩‧₊˚A/N: hii! I'm so sorry for not updating in a while. I was on vacation. I will be updating more now! Ty for understanding ♡