Auditions Part One🎭

Angel's POV

"Mom are you seriously still watching 'We're All In This Together'?" I asked my mother as we are sitting in the car outside our new school

"Mom are you seriously still watching 'We're All In This Together'?" I asked my mother as we are sitting in the car outside our new school. "Sweetheart we are gonna put on the most amazing performance of High School Musical; The Musical this school has ever seen!" My mom said looking at me with a bright smile.

"Yeah okay but I still want to like audition and stuff but I would so help you out mom" I said then kissed her cheek and got out of the car and started heading towards the school in confidence.

Once I walked into the school I went straight to the office and grabbed my schedule and my locker and it's combination and left to go do my locker.

A few moments later the bell rings and I made my way to the gym and I sat down next to these two girls. "Hi I'm Nini and this is Kourtney! Are you new I've never seen you around here before?" One of the girls asked. I nodded and said "hi I'm Angel nice to meet you both". Kourtney looked over to me and said "girl is your name Angel because you are literally an angel or what!"

I laughed and replied "you can asked my mum oh look here she is now!" The girls and I watched as my mother took the space with a t-shirt gun screaming "Go Wildcats!" She shot to t-shirt out at a poor boys face and I turned to the girls and we all laughed quietly with each other.

"My name is Ms. Jenn and when I heard that the high school where High School Musical was sh*t had never staged a production of High School Musical, the musical I was shocked as an actress inspired as a director and triggered as a millennial" my mother spout out and Nini and Kourtney looked at me an I shrugged.

"Auditions are tomorrow after school This show could change your lives and I'm saying this as a background dancer from the original movie Third from the left back row, red headband and those are my real teeth so..." my mother dragged out as I saw a guy that I met yesterday with my mother called Carlos he's actually really nice and I can't wait to work with him. "Oh, and meet your student choreographer, Carlos. You know him as captain of the color guard I know him as an unpaid rising star. My daughter should be around here somewhere as well and she is a broadway star like actually and she will be helping both myself and Carlos out but I heard she wants to audition so Angel my baby good luck and good luck to all my other beautiful theatre people" my mother said and the moment she mentioned me I looked towards Nini and Kourtney with wide eyes.

"You we're on broadway!" Nini asked taking my hand. I smiled and nodded "my dad does broadway and my mom and I have done a few auditions together but I dropped out of doing Frozen on broadway to come here and finish off my high school time here and help my mother." Nini was shocked but I think that her and Kourtney could see I'm not finished so I carried on saying "my mum and my dad don't like each other much I came out of a drunken mistake but my parents always saw me as an Angel so they named me that. But with a name like that you are bound to be recognised." Nini and Kourtney nodded as we grabbed our stuff as we saw people leaving the bleachers.