007

Katsukis POV:

-I wake up and realize it's Saturday. "Who even has first days of school on fridays?"

"What was that?" I hear a voice and look up. "Morning hag." I say my voice creaky. "Morning brat." She smiles. "Also breakfeast is ready." She says.

"Wait, wait... what time is it?" I say rubbing my eyes. "10....." she says reading the last part squinting her eyes at her watch. "28, 10:28." She says.

"Oh." I say getting up. "I'll be down there in like 10 minutes." I say.

"Okk." She says walking out and stopping at the door. "Also...-" she says. "Hm." I hum walking to my bathroom door. "You have a game tomorrow right?" She asks. "Mhm, so I'm probably gonna head to the park with shitty hair and the others later today."

"Mm." She hums and walks out. I walk into the bathroom grabbing a towel and setting it on the counter.

I step into the shower letting the hot water run down my muscles and down to my feet. I grit my teeth at the feeling of the hot water stopping.

I step out and grab my towel. I get dressed in my tank top and grey sweatpants. I walk downstairs and sit at the table. "Thanks." I say and start eating.

"What took you so long to wash your hair and body?" She asks dramatically.

"I just liked the feeling and I didn't want to get out until it stopped." I say and finish eating.

"That was fast." She says.

"Im hungry." I say getting up and setting my dish in the sink.

"We're you off in such a rush?" She says concerned.

"Well ima hit the gym before I head to the park at 3." I say.

"Isn't 3 a bit late...?" She asks. "Whatever." She smiles. "Atleest I get time to myself." She smiles and turns around sipping her coffee.

"Tsk." I roll my eyes and walk out the door.

I arrive at the gym and go to my usual work area.

-after the work out.-

I start heading towards the park until I see my friends sitting on the bench laughing. I start walking until they notice me.

"BAKUBRO!!" I hear kiri yell. I roll my eyes and walk up to them.

"Hey." I say sitting down.

"Did you hit the gym??" Kirishima says.

"What's new?" I say looking up at him covering my eye due to the sun.

"Here we got your favorite!" Mina says shoving the spicy chicken burger in your face. I smile.

"Thanks." I say chuckling.

We sit there and laugh at jokes u til sunset, kirishima had got a call and he had to go and slowly everyone had left.

—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~

I put my stuff down and take off my shoes. I step inside the house and realize it's just silence.

'She must have fell asleep." I say waking to my room. I open the door and sit down on my bed.

I finally get up grab some new pot of clothes and head into the shower.

After I had got out I went to my bed and later on my side. I looked at the clock. 'It's 12?' I ask myself. We were out that long...

I just close my eyes and doze off to sleep.