Does Kurt have a wife?

warning: >300 word chapter!!! SO LOOOONGNGNGN!!!!!!!!!!

ANYEEHBNwayyysszzzzzz

asds

Laura then marched up and stole Drew's fly wings. 

"HEY!!!!" Drew said, but then remembered that duck porn was far more important. 

She commanded for the God Hen Butler to call upon her wishes and flew upt o the roof of the Steen Reformed Church. 

"AND MAY THE BEST HEN TAKE ME TO A LAND OF ASCENSION AND HOPES AND DREAMS AND TYPOS IN SIXTH PARAGRAPHS."

Danny, having an IQ above 72, remarked, "Aren't you saying you're dying and going up there?" and pointed to a suspiciously duck-shaped cloud. It was all purple like Quack too.

"I'M BLUE!" said Quack, appearing into the scene and evaporating the cloud formerly him. He then disappeared. EEEEEEeeeee.

"Uh.... yes. And I am a brainwashed cult member. And the cult is not about 69 or Sans."

Good. "Good."

Then Laura said some other cultish things about hens and butlers, and when she was done, she said, "That was only the beginning. I have a 4-hour long PowerPoint about the hens and gods that i will read from for them."

Danny, Drew, and Kurt who was still working on his show poster even though an entire lunar phase has happened since chpahetrer 1 or 2 I can't remember, started levitating. They levitated until their block Y coordinate was 198264672393.128. Then they fell down at a rate of 198264672393.128 blocks per second so it was only one second until they were back down.

"CAN'T I WORK ON MY SHOW POSTER FOR A LUNAR PHASE IN PEACE?!?!" Kurtis yelled at a random hen who had entered the scene. 

"Cluck." the hen said, and proceeded to do nothing. 

Layytetyrtyerrrrererrrrrr

We cut to a lemony narrator. Steen is now clean of dirt and debris and Drews. 

"WHAAAA?????" the mayor of Steen teleported into the scene and started doing the hokey-pokey. Then it started raining hens from the sky and the mayor of Steen was confused on why it was hens and not tacos.

Ee

e

e

e

e

e

e

feuevevueviveeeee dayaysyzzzzz laayateteerrrddd

asd s2

s

ok 

Since nobody knew where the story was going Kurt called a window and thorium repair guy and he or she or something fixed the window that Utvaoihdhgeyn broke way back 286 million years ago. 

Laura then gave Drew back his fly wings and she teleported to Coastal Rica and asked the president, Heave Starvey, if he could locate Drew's wife's fly heaven dead body. 

Heave Starvey said no. "No." He ordered 652 bodyguards who were actually all little green men to take Laura out of his ShitFanFicLand country of sneezes and pollenation. 

Then somebody from Nikocadocagua saw what they were doing and did nothing about it because I was going to make the person from Nikocadocagua do something like use a Tsar Bomba to destroy the country but that would be sad and bad so no. 

651 of the green men invited the Nikocadocaguan to stay at the Noshowshixs Place to stay for a few years but the other one green man said "No!!!!" and died.Eeeeeee.eee.e.e.e ..e.

So since the vote was 651-1 the Nikocadocaguan stayed at the Noshowshixs Place. 

Laura left the area and found Amanda's body. 

"Does Kurt have a wife?" she wondered as she was lying next to a million flies, not stopped to consider that i was too high to do researchio2221. 

Then she realized she was lying next to a dead body so she quickly /tp'd to where Drew was even though she's not his wife so she stole his fly wings back... again.

The mayor of Steen disappeared. 

But GOOD NEWS: KURTBOY FINALLY FINISHED HIS SHOW POSTER AND PUT IT INTO USE!!1

Danny high-sixed him. Kurt high-sevened him. Danny high-eighted him. Kurt high-nined him. And so they did until Danny was able to high-sixty-two undecillion three hundred fifteen decillion one hundred eighty-one nonillion four hundred fifty-two octillion one hundred eighty-one septillion six hundred twenty-three sextillion one hundred fifty-one quintillion eight hundred fourteen quadrillion five hundred twenty-one trillion eight hundred eleven billion nine hundred eleven million one hundred nineteen thousand one hundred eleven him.

6231518145218119111 is the number