Chapter 11

Chapter 11
Live Stream

Ranboo's Pov

"Hey Tubbo I'm gonna go on live soon wanna join me?"
"Oh yeah sure, ill join you later i have something to do first"
"Alright"

I started to set my PC up so ill be ready to stream.

Time Skip
After Setting up

I finished setting up and got ready to start streaming, soon enough i clicked the Start steam button and just waited for people to come on.

"Hi chat what are you guys up to?"

Ihatemylife1234: just got done with my homework.
Whyamisocute13: Hii Ranboo.
Seriouslyineedhelp: Heyyy the man is on live.
Stxlle_: Hii.
Aster777: Yall my phone died and i forgot where i put my charger.

"Okay so, today were going to just do parkour while answering the questions you gave me"
"Okay lets start with this one"
"Are you really going to do the face reveal prank on an actual fan just to scare them?"
"Oh i like this one" i laughed
"Okay well im actually thinking about it because it would just be really funny but i don't think i will do it"
"Okay now lets choose another one"
"Ill just be picking this randomly"
"

How waa living with Tubbo has been?"
"Okay, ive been living with Tubbo for a while and I would say it has been great except when he steals my money."

Tubbo's Pov

While Ranboo streams i will be recording me cooking for a video in my channel and i hope i don't burn the kitchen down so let's start.

"Okay. Hi, it's uhm me and people say i cant cook alone because i will definitely burn the kitchen down so i will now be proving you all wrong because i think im a pretty good cook. So i will be making fish and chips and i will also make pizza"

"I will start with making the dough for the pizza because i think it will take longer."

I added the eggs, flour, salt, and everything else i need to add.

"Okay now while we are waiting for the dough to rise im gonna start on the fish and chips"

I put everything I needed down on the table and now i started by putting the batter in the fish, after that i start making the chips so i just started by cutting the potatoes and after cutting i put oil in the pan and waited for it to be hot so i can put the fish in.

After the oil was hot enough i placed the fish down the oil got on me.

"Oww fck that hurts"

I continued to fry the fish until it was golden brown on each sides and once it was done i got a paper towel and i gently placed it down.

Now for the chips i made sure it was 350 degrees f and i started to fry it for 1-2 minutes and after that i placed it in some paper towel.

"Okay well in done and i think i did a great job. Im kinda proud of myself."
"Oh wait sht i forgot about the pizza dough"
"Okay well i think it's good now and i can start putting sht on it"
"Im just gonna be basic and ill make it pepperoni"

I placed down the toppings and got it all done and i baked it for 8-15 minutes and it was all ready to eat.

"Okay now im actually done im not gonna be biased and eat it because if it's poisonous i wont be the one dying so ill give this to Ranboo"

Ranboo's Pov

Time Skip
After a bunch of questions later

"Okay so this one"
"Would you go like to live in the UK one day with Tubbo?"
"Ooh okay i think that will be awesome and i think i would like that since im living with him right now and maybe we could do that in the future"
"Hi! I just got done with some stuff and i need you to try my amazing food"
"Uhm are you sure this isn't poisoned?"
"Of course not. Wink wink"
"You know i can see you right"
"Just try it"
"Okay, okay jeez"

"Okay uhm its disgusting"
"What, how dare you say that!"
"Im joking, its good"
"It better be i put a lot of effort into that"
"

Im surprised you didn't burn the kitchen down you know"
"Okay that just straight up rude. I know how to cook you know"
"Yeah, that's what you said last time and you almost burned the kitchen down" Ranboo laughed
"I- okay well- i can explain that." I stuttered
"Okay, explain it then" He smirked
"I dont need to explain anything to you." I said then left the room

'I think he was trying to embarrass me on live so he can make fun of later on, you know what i will try to embarrass him instead' i thought smirking ti myself.

"Oh Ranboo~"
"I don't like that tone" he sighed
"Well ill be joining you on live now" i smiled
"Oh, well thats great. But i dont like your smile i feel like you're planning something."
"You dont like my smile.." i dramatically gasped
"No that not what i meant" he defended himself
"I know i what i heard"
"Lets just start"

"Okay well since you'll be joining me ill let you pick the question"
"Ooh okay, i pick this one"
"Is it okay if i request a song? Can you please sing marry you"
"Yeah, sure i can do that"

To be continued...

~•~~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~~•

Okay um, quick question cause im just wondering if its confusing whenever you read the conversations between characters. Cause if it is ill try to make it better, and im really sorry if its confusing.

Also feel free to correct me if there are any mistakes or if you have any questions or problem(s) about the story.

Thank you all so much for everything and have a nice day/night