Chapter 14

Chapter 14
Sleep over

Time Skip
When we get to Phil's house

"Okay everyone throw the boxes and wrappers in the trash." Phil shouted at us.

"Yeah, yeah we know that." Tommy shouts back.

Everyone throws their trash away and ran inside.

"Finally we can sleep." Wilbur yawned.

"Oh come on we're not tired yet, let's go play a game." Ranboo says.

"Fine, but only one." Niki sighs.

"Ranboo your lucky your gonna be leaving or else were not gonna do any of these." Phil chuckles, closing the door behind him as he enters.

Ranboo picked uno so we can all play, the first to win was Niki she was really good, were almost done and only 2 players left, Tommy and Wilbur.

"Im so gonna win." Tommu says so proudly while looking at his card then placing down a yellow reverse card.

"Oop me again, i only have two cards left, and after i put this down ill have one, uno" Tommy smirked placing down a yellow four.

"Oh dont worry, i wont let you win." Wilbur smiles putting down a plus four card.

"Hm i pick blue, uno." He smirked.

"Heh, plus four to you Toms, now its your turn again Will." Phil says.

"Well looks like i win." Wilbur says placing down a blue three then letting out an 'evil' laugh.

"Oh you suck Wil." Tommy shouted throwing the cards at Wilbur.

"Haha loser." Wilbur shouted back.

"Okay that's enough boys, time to sleep." Phil says.

"Okay, everyone go brush your teeth and wash your face." Kristen shouted.

"YES KRISTEN!" Everyone shouted.

We all lined up to the bathrooms, Phil's house got 2 bathrooms but we all had to share one cause the other one he said "they can only use" so we all have yo share.

We let Niki go first cause you know ladies first, but we all had out turns.

"Oh come on why do i have to be in the very back." Tommy shouts.

"Cause you were the loser Toms, i had won first so im first." I said.

"What! That's unfair." He said.

We ignored his rambling until it was his turn.

We all got finished with our turns and started setting up the place we were gonna be sleeping at.

Phil had one guest room so it was hard to know who gets the bed, a good thing is that there was a pull out bed where niki can sleep on.

Obviously she had to get a bed since she's Niki, and we decided me and Ranboo will get the bed, Jack will sleep on the couch, and Tommy and Wilbur will share a mattress.

Time Skip
The next morning

We all woke up and Wilbur and Phil already cooked breakfast for all of us.

"Wow, Phil i didn't know you knew how to cook." Tommy says with the fakest smile ever.

"Oh my god Toms are you still annoyed with last night." Phil sighs putting his hand on his forehead.

"No why would i be annoyed." Tommy smiles so fakely its obviously.

"Okay both of you stop, Toby can you please set the table." Kristen smiles at me.

"Yeah sure." I replied and started setting up the table.

"Oh uhm Kristen there's eight of us and the table can only seat six?" i ask.

"Oh Phil and Toms will eat in the island since they keep bickering." She says looking at Phil and Toms.

"What, that's so unfair he started it." They both shouts.

"If you both keep shouting i swear you will eat outside." Kristen shouts back.

They both shut up and i continue setting up the table. I got done and called everyone, i got done fast since Ran helped me.

"Wow what an american breakfast, eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, toast, orange juice and coffee." Tommy says.

"It's what ranboo wants so that's what they cooked."  I shrugged and sat down on my seat.

"Tommy be greatful please and go sit down." Niki says sitting down in front of me.

We all sat down and started eating breakfast and talking about stuff.

"What will you miss the most here in the UK when you go back Ranboo?" Jack asks Ranboo.

"Oh well i don't know, other than you guys maybe the food." He replied drinking some orange juice.

We got finished with breakfast and started helping Kristen load the dishwasher while Niki showers, Wilbur and Phil clean the beds, Jack cleans the table.

Time Skip
When they all got ready

They didn't know what they wanted to do and just decided on going live, theg went live and just started chatting with the viewers.

"Okay so like were a little bored and we also don't wanna go outside so um yeah." Jack says with the straightest face ever.

~•~~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•

Ok i ran out of ideas, bye

Hii! I've updated this month, i didn't forget don't worry
(Not like anyone was worrying but okay, still proud of myself tho)

Words: 818