Weigh down on me

Noah and I laid in bed just staring at each other "How are you feeling hun?" Noah asked stroking my hair "A little sore honestly is it gunna go away soon?" Noah just chuckled softly "Yea once you start walking you should be fine, I'm sorry next time I'll take it easy"
"Uhm no thank you, you were just fine" Noah looked at me with a fake insulted look "Just fine? I like to think I'm better than that!" I laughed out loud "Well I don't have anything to compare it to" he just smiled and kissed me softly "I know, you were great though" I blushed a little "Good I was actually worried about that"
"Wait really?"
"Uh yea I never cared about the concept of virginity and what not but I didn't want to be bad in bed especially with you" Noah climbed on top of me "Well if you're not too sore I'd be happy to help you get in a little more practice" he said smirking at me I pulled him closer "Yes please"

*****
     "Damn Sav you good?" Nate shouted at me as I walked into band practice limping Maxxie just looked at me with a knowing grin "OH yea she's great, did Noah come over today?" I just blushed while Damian looked at me disgusted  "Uh let's just focus on getting ready for our next 2 tours please but yes he did" "It's about damn time Sav! Alright let's rock!" Maxxie said and hopped on her drum set.

*****
     We finally made it to the first day of warped tour or well technically the day before but scheduling 2 tours back to back was a bad idea I crawled out of my bunk and climbed off the bus to stretch. Noah was texting me "Just touched down where you do wanna meet?" "The food tent I'm starving!" "Alright see you there in 10"  I walked down to the food tent and Noah was already there "Hey there rockstar how you feeling?"
"Like ass I'm so stoked for this tour though I'm on the journeys left foot stage this year what stage are you on?"
"Uh I believe the Full Sail University stage"
"Wow you've made quite the impact to be on an actual stage your first warped tour happy for babe!" He picked me up and hugged me "Now let's get some food I got about 5 minutes before I become a different person" after lunch Noah and I decided to walk around I heard a familiar voice behind me "Savannah!" I turn around and see Keaton from Too Close To Touch "Hey Ke!" I waved him over "Ke?" Noah gave me a questioning glance Keaton finally caught up to us "Noah this is Keaton we met a few months ago recording for punk goes pop and yes I call him Ke"

*Noah's p.o.v*

     Keaton smiled and shook my hand "Wonderful to finally meet you man Savannah has told me all about you" I looked over at Savannah "You just talk to everyone about me don't you?" I looked back to Keaton "Nice to meet you too, Too Close To Touch right? I've heard a few songs I'm a bit of a fan actually" Keaton smiled wide "Thanks man I've heard a few songs not so bad yourself, well I'll let you 2 get back to being alone nice to meet you again man"
"Well he was nice, glad to see you're making friends hun would've been to know you were recording for punk goes pop though"
"Well I wanted it to be a surprise it's the first song on my setlist and the album comes out next month" Noah pulled me closer to him
"Fair enough so what song did you choose?"
"That is still going to be a surprise you're gunna have to catch my set and find out"
"You kill me sometimes Savannah, let's head back and relax a little bit before the kickoff party tonight"