[9] worst advice

GAVI's POV

"as long as i'm good at playing in real life, that's all that matters." the score was 0-2 at foosball with pedri before i walk away. "you're just mad!" he starts laughing and i turn back to see him pointing at me.

he's so immature sometimes.

instead, i join balde, busquets, ferran, and ansu to where they're playing fifa.

"i bet you suck at this too." pedri clearly isn't done taunting me and ansu and balde who have the controllers look at each other in amusement and add onto the tension pedri is trying to build. meanwhile ferran and busquets are watching them play. "get off, our turn."

i shoo them away and hand pedri a controller.

"i hope you know i'm only playing to shut you up." he forgets i've been playing for like, ever. he takes the controller and we start a new game.

when i was growing up, i used to smash random buttons and it helped me a lot.

that smashing led me to actually learn what i was pressing so when one of my players was running with the ball in the first few minutes, i took my chance and aimed for the goal. jokes on him because i made it in.

his eyes widen and i got what i wanted to settle this argument.

i hand the controller back to balde who had no problem taking it back. "we're not finished!" well, i am and go over to ferran and busquets and lay down on the really comfortable chairs they have.

i know ferran hates when i stretch my legs out over to him, so that's exactly what i do.

"oh come on." he tries shoving them off but i shake my head, "i'm tried just let me stay here." he rolls his eyes but gives in and starts scrolling on his phone while i look up at the ceiling because today's training session was definitely something.

ferran eventually stops when something catches his eyes. "no way they actually went?!" i'm looking back down while he turns his phone over to busquets. "we wanna see!"

ferran made it seem like a big deal that pedri, balde, and ansu butt in. "oh yeah she told me about that."

"wait, what're we talking about?"

i'm the last person ferran shows when he flips his phone over just to see a picture of a crowd full of people from what seems like the game going on right now against mexico and argentina who were playing the night before ours. but what everyone's actually talking about is the picture at the top left corner with y/n and sira both wearing mexico's jersey.

"traitor. not to mention they went to see usa against england yesterday and brazil and serbia the day before!"

"that's harsh," busquets goes, "also, what's a 'bereal'?"

"you really know nothing, huh? it's an app where you get notifications to post a pic from wherever you are at any moment." balde explains.

busquets, who doesn't look amused ends up yawning. "i'm 34 with a family so i don't keep up with this stuff! also that's dumb."

i don't have the app myself, for the better though.

i'd forget even with the notification. "how'd they convince their dad?" even though ansu is still playing, he's managing to get in on the conversation. "um hello? it's y/n. luis can't say no to her." they make her sound spoiled. "can you not?"