Intro

I squinted looking around the unfamiliar room in a daze. Where am I? I closed my eyes trying to process how I ended waking up naked in some random persons bed but that only made the pounding sensation I was feeling in my head worse.

I can't believe I actually got so drunk to the point where I had a one night stand with somebody. Last night August had dragged me to some the club with him, he kept saying I needed to get out the house. After weeks of his begging I finally gave in and decided to have some fun for once and look where it got me.

The woman next to me started mumbling words in her sleep that didn't make any sense. I looked her way and pulled the covers back so I could get a good look at the person I slept with. Beyoncé? I had a one night stand with Beyoncé?! Nobody was going to believe this, I can barely believe it myself.

I remember seeing her at the club last night along with a lot of other celebrities, she was only dancing a few feet away from me. But I don't remember dancing with her and I certainly don't remember coming to a hotel and having sex with her. She started mumbling more things that weren't making sense. Okay, Let me get the hell out of here now!

I quickly jumped out the bed trying to grab my clothes and get dressed as fast possible. I couldn't even find my shirt and wasn't about to waste time looking for it either I just wanted to get home and get rid of this horrible headache. I grabbed my gold iPhone which was just lying on the floor and quietly left the room without waking her.