Chapter 1

Chris

I was laid back on my couch eating popcorn and watching old episodes of Martin. It was Saturday afternoon and I didn't have anything else to do but chill at home. I was relieved that my hangover was finally starting to go away I'm definitely not drinking again anytime soon. One too many shots and you end up blacking out and waking up next to one of the most famous celebrities in the world.

I honestly wish I hadn't rushed out that hotel room so fast but I was so embarrassed with myself I left as quickly as I could. I'm not the type of guy who just goes around sleeping with random women especially married women. If I'm having sex with someone it's going to be with someone who I want to commit to. My thoughts got interrupted by my phone ringing the ringtone sounded way different than the one I usually have. I picked up the phone and answered it not bothering to see who was calling.

"Hello."

"Bey?"

"What?"

"Who is this?"

"It's Chris. Who is this?"

"Why are you answering my wife's phone?"

"What are you-"

"Let me speak to Beyoncé now!"

I took the phone away from my ear as I realized what was going on. I was in such a rush this morning that I grabbed the wrong phone. What the hell was I supposed to tell Jay Z? That I slept with his wife and accidentally took her phone. I quickly hung up the phone not even bothering to respond to the person on the other line.

Beyoncé

I zipped up my suitcase and scanned my hotel room making sure I didn't forget anything. A couple days ago Jay and I got into a really heated argument so I packed a few bags and came to stay at a hotel for a while until I was ready to talk to him again. Even though I was still a little mad at Jay I had to go home now because the longer I stay in this hotel room I feel more and more guilty about what I did last night.

All I had planned to do was get a little drunk and have a fun night out at the club with Kelly and Solange. I never wanted to bring a random man to my hotel room and cheat on my husband. Luckily the guy was gone by the time I woke up I never want to see him again.

I stood up and grabbed my phone of the dresser to let Jay know that I would be on my way home. Unlocking the phone I realized that this wasn't mine.This guy must have left in a rush since he forgot both his shirt and phone.

After 15 minutes of searching for my phone I figured that whoever this guy was must've took my phone instead of his. I could understand that because we have the same type of phone but I didn't feel like dealing with this today. I took a deep breath and dialed my phone number hoping that someone would pick up.

"Hello."

"I believe you have something that belongs to me."

"And you have something that belongs to me."

"We need to meet up somewhere as soon as possible I need my phone back."

"I could meet you tomorrow after I leave work."

I nodded, realizing he couldn't see me I spoke up "That's fine with me and if anyone calls my phone please don't answer it."

"Well umm.." His voice trailed off into silence.

I rolled my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair. Who the hell was this guy talking to on my phone?

"Your husband called but I swear I didn't tell him anything. I just kinda hung up in his face."

I sighed with relief if Jay does find out about what I did. I wanted him to hear it from me not anyone else. But knowing Jay he will still assume things I know I would if another woman answered his phone.

"Why not?" I asked out of curiosity.

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell him?"

"Because it's not my place to to tell him."

I nodded my head in agreement "Well thanks uhh-"

"I'm Chris. Chris Brown."

"I'm Bey-"

"I know who you are."

I let out a small laugh "Yeah, of course you do."

After talking with Chris for a few more minutes about where exactly he wanted to meet tomorrow. I checked out the hotel and made it home 20 minutes later.

"Jay?" I called out walking into the large master bedroom that we both shared.

"Look who finally decided to come home." a voice from behind me spoke. I turned around and seen my husband of 5 years standing in doorway.

"Well I missed being home."

"You didn't miss me?"

"Of course I did."

He came up and grabbed my face, leaning down and softly kissing my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back. "I definitely missed this." He mumbled against my lips.

I grinned, jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist. He walked us over to the bed laying me down gently. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down, reconnecting my lips with his.

To my surprise he didn't bring up the fact that Chris answered my phone earlier. Jay actually seemed like he was in a really good mood and lately these types of moments with him were rare so I wasn't going to say anything to ruin it.

Sorry for the long update I've been on vacation most of the summer .

Vote!

Comment!