Chapter 2

Beyoncé

I shifted in my seat, looking at the all gold watch on my wrist. Chris was now 20 minutes late as a business woman I absolutely cannot stand it when people are late. I hope he's actually on his way and not playing with me.

After waiting for another 10 minutes I looked in my rear view mirror and seen Chris coming towards the car. I didn't remember him being so good looking he was light skinned, covered in tattoos, and he had on a blue SnapBack with a white t-shirt that showed off his muscles. If only I could remember more of that wild Friday night instead of everything just being such a blur.

My thoughts were interrupted by Chris banging on the window signaling me to let him in. I quickly unlocked the door and he climbed in on the passenger side giving me a good whiff of his cologne. He smells so good.

"Sorry I'm late."

"Its fine" l mumbled "How was work?"

"Eh, I hate my job but it pays the bills you know." He said.

I nodded my head in agreement. I'm thankful that I get to do what I love for a living and not be stuck with a job that I hate. He took my phone out his pocket and handed it to me "I didn't mean to take your phone. I was just in a rush and I didn't know you had the same one but I didn't look through it I swear."

I smiled to myself, even if he had wanted to go through my phone he wouldn't be able to since I had a passcode on it unlike him. I handed him his phone and shirt that he left in the hotel.

"Thank you. So uhh.." His voice trailed off.

"What?"

"Are you going to tell your husband?"

I mentally rolled my eyes at the fact that he was asking this. He shouldn't be concerned on whether or not I tell my husband because that isn't his business.

"Are you going to tell your wife?" I snapped.

He chuckled, shaking his head "I don't have a wife and don't want one anytime soon."

"Wait, How old are you?"

"22."

"Wow." I scoffed, the fact that I'm 6 years older than him is makes me feel somewhat like a cougar.

"What?"

"I didn't know you were just a little boy."

"Little boy?" He paused, placing his hand on my thigh "There's nothing little about me." I felt the heat rising in my cheeks, I don't even blush usually and he's making me blush over nothing. My phone vibrated in my pocket I glanced down seeing it was a text from Jay.

I cleared my throat, pushing his hand away "Uh, I should really be getting home."

"Back home to your husband?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Does he treat you right?"

"Of course he does, don't listen to anything you hear in the media." I say, starting up the car. I was growing agitated with all the questions he's asking about my relationship which again isn't his business.

"Are you happy with him?"

I ignored his question "Chris, get out my car."

"Bye Beyoncé." He got out the car and started walking back to wherever he came from.

-------

"What time are you getting home?"

"Bey, I got so my much work to do today I'm probably just going to stay at my office tonight."