Prologue

Zafar never feeled true and pure love till he died. He was always a depressed Soul. Just Bcoz Balraj Chaudhary dumbed his mom by making her Pregnant and Leaving... He heard so much Blame... But Zafar stayed Loyal with his Mother. Even when he showed Hate... He always loved Bheegum from the bottom of his heart ❤️.

But Bheegum was hiding a truth from her late son Zafar.
Zafar was not a single child. Bheegum gave birth to the twins of Balraj Chaudhary. Zafar and Kabir. Bheegum knew about how the future is Gonna be like... So she gave away one of the child. But she was not ready to give away both her sons. So she kept Zafar with her. Both of them have grown up... When Zafar was suffering, Kabir was enjoying his happy life. Every night, Bheegum Regret that decision of keeping Zafar with her.
Because she was in touch with Kabir and Knew that he's living happily and whereas Zafar's Life turned into a Miserable Mess.

After Zafar's Death, Everything Changed. Dev and Roop didn't work things out. They were together and were living like two roommates. Then One day, Dev have got a Job at Mumbai. Because he was irritated by the society. So he gave a shot in Moving on. Zafar's Death Totally Broken three women Lives .
Roop, Lajjo, Bheegum. Dev made sure that all of them are atleast mentally stable And okay. He thought that... it is not the right place for them after Zafar left. So when he went to Mumbai, he took them also with him. They were New people there. They changed their Names. Dev to Kartik and Roop to Naina

But they didn't knew that someone is waiting for them there!😈

Are you ready for the new Journey of Kalank?

Drop your Comments here. Who'll be that person who's waiting for them?

Read and Find out.

Till then;

Aditi Rohan Nanda Signing off ✍🏻