Trapped

"Got it." Coraline says as she and Alexis break the door open and begin to walk towards the little door before a beetle closet steps in front of it as the room lights up and reveals Other Mother sitting in the sofa.

"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken with love. Of course chocolate never hurts. Like one? Their cocoa beetles from Zanzibar." Other Mother says as he takes a bite from a beetle grossing Alexis and Coraline out.

"We want to be with my real mom and dad. We want you to let us go." Coraline says sternly as Alexis sits beside her with her ears pinned back.

"Is that anyway to talk to your mother?" Other Mother asks as she gives an angry look.

"You aren't mother." Coraline says.

"Apologize at once Coraline." Other Mother says angrily.

"No." Coraline says sternly.

"I'll give you to the count of three. One. Two. Three!" Other Mother says as she grows taller and thinner in size before grabbing Coraline by the noise and beginning to pull her.

"Coraline!" Alexis shouts as she growls and jumps at Other Mother before biting into her leg only to get thrown off and hit a wall harshly as she yelps.

"Come here you little mutt!" Other Mother says as she grabs Alexis by the back of her neck before throwing Alexis and Coraline into a mirror and in a dark room.

"You may come out when you both learn to be loving daughters." Other Mother says as she leaves before Coraline beats and kicks on the wall.

"Let us out!" Alexis shouts angrily.

"Who's there!?" Coraline asks as Alexis growls.

"Hush and shush for the Beldam might be listening." A young boy's voice says.

"Do you mean the other mother?" Coraline asks as she lifts a blanket to reveal three ghost kids.

"Who are you kids?" Alexis asks.

"We don't remember our names but I remember my true mommy." A ghost boy says.

"Why are you all here?" Coraline asks.

"The Beldam." The three ghosts say in union.

"She spied on our lives through the little dolls eyes." A sweet ghost girl says.

"Saw that we weren't happy." The ghost boy says.

"So she lured us away with treasures, treats, and games to play." The ghost boy says as he and the other ghosts float above.

"Gave all that we asked and yet we still wanted more." The tall ghost girl says.

"so we let her sow the buttons into our eyes." the sweet ghost girl says.

"She said that she loved us here and ate up our lives." The tall ghost girl says as she and the other ghosts lay back under the blanket.

"Well she can't keep us in the dark forever. Now that she wants to win my life. Beating her is our only chance." Coraline says.

"Perhaps if you do win your escape you could find our eyes." The sweet ghost girl says as she floats over to Coraline and Alexis.

"She's taken those too?" Alexis asks.

"Yes miss and hidden them. Find our eyes miss and our souls will be set free." The ghost boy says as he floats over to lexis.

"We'll try." Coraline says before she and Alexis are pulled out of the mirror and throw the person holding them against the wall before seeing it is Other Wybie as he cowers in front of them.

"Other Wybie? Did she do this to you?" Coraline asks as she sees Other Wybie has a forced smile with string before Alexis gently licks his cheek.

"It's okay. We won't hurt you." Alexis says as she shifts to human form and undoes the string on his face.

"I hope that feels better." Coraline says before Other Wybie grabs her and Alexis and begins to pull them along.

"Coraline? Alexis? Is that you?" Beldam asks from upstairs as the group go into the room with the door and push the closet out of the way.

"Let's go." Alexis says as she opens the door as they hear Beldam coming.

"Come on or she'll hurt you again." Coraline asks as Other Wybie shakes his head and removes his glove to reveal he is just sand before he pushes both Alexis and Coraline in the tunnel and shuts the door before the two quickly go through the tunnel and shut the little door as they come out.