~ 3 ~

~{ Mingi's Pov }~

I haven't seen Yunho at all today I wonder if he went home he probably did or his dad came and got him. The day went by slowly then I stopped by the library to get some books to help explain some of my homework and then I went home not expecting what awaited. 

                                                                                            ~{ End of Pov }~

" Yunho what are you doing here and are you soaking wet, was it raining earlier? " Mingi asked with concern in his voice. 

" My dad called me earlier and I had a fight with him and didn't want to go home or to school so i just sat here, yes it was raining earlier. " Yunho replied kinda sluggishly.

" Ok well cmon let's get you inside I'll make you some tea or hot cocoa and you can take a shower. " Mingi said as he grabbed Yunho's arm and pulled him up.

When Mingi unlocked the door and stepped inside he took his shoes off and brought Yunho upstairs and gave Yunho some clothes of his since he yet again didn't have any. 

" We can stop by your house later or tonight to get Your clothes. " Mingi suggested as he handed Yunho the clothes

" I choose tmrw " Yunho said as he went to shower.

Once Mingi knew Yunho was in the shower he went downstairs and started to make him and Yunho some tea. Mingi has always known Yunho and his dad weren't the best duo and he always wondered why that was. He has never met Yunho's dad he has heard some stories but not very many. Mingi was lost in his thoughts staring off into space until Yunho waved his hand in front of his face causing him to jump a bit. 

" Oh, Yunho you scared the crap out of me. " Mingi exclaimed.

"Oh, my bad you weren't answering You were spaced out again. " Yunho explained as he sat on the counter drinking the tea mingi made for him.

" Hey, I have a question. " Mingi said.

"Well, what is it You don't wanna do anything bad do u? " Yunho joked as mingi chuckled a bit

" No, it's not that why do you and your dad not get along very much it's almost like every time you guys talk you hate it. " Mingi asked

" Uhh I-I can't really tell you that situation let's just say it's personal. " Yunho said 

"That's a first but if You don't want to it's fine, Come on let's head to bed we get to sleep in tomorrow. " Mingi said

" I will in a second I'm gonna stay here for a few minutes. " Yunho said

" Oh ok then I will see u in the morning also were sleeping in the bedroom tonight my parents might be home tomorrow I don't know what time though. " Mingi said as he hugged Yunho and went upstairs. 

                                                                                      ~{ Yunho's Pov }~

I don't know what to do. If I were to tell Mingi the truth about my family would he end our friendship, be terrified of me? I don't want the one I love to be terrified of me. He could even get hurt by knowing somehow. I can't let him know.

                                                                                     ~{ End of Pov }~

Yunho was starting to become tired and went upstairs to find Mingi in his bed all warm and cozy. Without knowing what he was doing he was slowly sliding into the bed next to Mingi slowly putting his arms around him and laying beside him as Mingi flinched a bit in his sleep. somewhere in between when they were sleeping Mingi moved closer to Yunho to the point his head was against his chest with his hand held close to himself and Yunho held onto Mingi a little bit tighter. 

The next morning Mingi's parents had arrived and decided to make breakfast for Mingi at least. Mingi's mother went upstairs to wake her son for breakfast only to find the two boys cuddled up in bed which might have caused her to scream a bit waking up mingi. Once mingi realized how he as Yunho were sleeping and saw his mother in his door frame with a disgusted expression on her face he sat straight up waking Yunho and yelling.

" IT IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey let me know how you're liking the book so far or this chapter and if something is wrong with spelling or smth please let me know <33