WITHERED_SHADOW

"Oh no, not another mistake!" shouted a male voice from across the room. The mysterious hedgehog woke up to find herself in a tank, she was confused, she looked around only to spot a girl standing in front of her, smiling. "Get away from that, Marie! We've already got a code name when it comes out" The hedgehog looked confused as she's finally let out, she tried to find the source of the sound, she tried to ask but couldn't make a sentence.

"WITHERED_SHADOW..." she heard while trying to get words out of her mouth. "WITHERED_SHADOW?" she thought to herself "Just call it Wither, seems more fitting since the other will wake up soon and we don't wanna confuse them from one another" the male voice shouted again "But they do look different, her fur is more grey and her streaks are black" Marie cried back as Wither tried to get up but she couldn't maintain her balance. "Why aren't you gonna launch her into space?" Marie asked again "I don't see a purpose anyway".

Wither looks over to find another hedgehog, she heard his name is "Shadow", she tries to approached him but trips because she can't walk yet, in her blurry vision she saw a man walking up to her, but she fainted before she knew what happened next. 5 hours later she woke up to a black and red hedgehog looking down on her, her DNA was used to finish him and that's why she fainted due to low vitamins in her body and that didn't help when a small proportion of blood was taken. She tried to say why he was looking down on her, but she soon heard "There's Shadow! Stay away from her, do you want to end up like her?" Wither was scared thinking she was going to get hurt but she was soon dragged by Shadow.... Her twin.

She doesn't remember anything else because she was out when she and Shadow were about to be sent to Earth. Wither woke up in a garden filled with tiny, blue creatures, she couldn't understand and tried to speak to these weird creatures. Soon she understood, she looked around to find Shadow gone, she was confused but soon she understood, Shadow had abandoned her in a garden and she was upset. She soon got up from a stone she was laying on, looked around and saw the chao giving her an emerald, she took it and ran off.

Her twin had abandoned her and she's hoping to get revenge. Two Ultimate Life forms in a battle to see which is greater.