Chapter 2: Love Arising

Ciela's POV:

                After the school day was concluded, I walked out of the school building into the school yard. Suddenly, I cloth was covered over my mouth and nose, and I blacked out.

Yuki's POV:

                Right after school, I walked into the art room. Ludwig was sitting in the corner of the room chewing bubble gum while the teacher sat at her desk.

                "Ah, Yuki," the teacher stood up, walked over to me and handed me a tall stack of papers. "I want you to file all of these papers in the filing cabinet over there."

                I took the stack of papers from her and for a full hour I filed all of the papers as Ludwig cleaned up the mess of paint all over the floor.

                The teacher stood from her desk, "I have to leave now, but both of you still need to stay for another hour." With that, she left the classroom and the school.

                I sighed and sat down reading a book as Ludwig chewed away with his bubble gum in the corner of the room.

 ~After 1 hour~

                After the hour passed by, both Ludwig and I got up from our seats and walked out of the room. I went to open the door to the entrance and exit of the school, but it would not budge.

                "Its not opening." I pulled harder, but it still would not budge.

                "Here let me try," Ludwig pulled me away from the door and he tried to open the door, but it still would not budge.

                We both sighed and walked around the school trying to find a way out, sticking together for some reason.

                When we could not find a way to get out, I suggested, "Why don't we split up? We will be able to cover more ground."

                With that, we split up from each other and searched every classroom. I kept on searching and searching for a way out but there wasn't any open windows or doors. It was getting really late and I was exhausted from running around. I wandered into the band room and sat on one of the steps. Within a couple of seconds, I was fast asleep.

 Third Person POV

                Ludwig continued to run around searching for a way to get out, but could not find anyway to get out to the school. He started to worry as to where Yuki was. He ran faster and faster looking for Yuki.

                He ran past the band room when something caught his eye. He ran back and open the band room door. He saw Yuki and ran over to her. He checked her pulse and checked to see if she was still breathing. Yuki groaned slightly and stirred in her sleep.

                Ludwig sighed in relief, looked at Yuki and muttered, "I never knew how cute she was."

                Her face was illuminated by the light shining off of the moon. He climb on top of Yuki and moved her arms so they were pinned to either side of her head. He lean down and kissed her softly on the lips.

Ciela's POV:

                I slowly opened my eyes and was blinded by flashes. I shook my head, but groaned slightly from the pain in my head. I noticed my hands were tied down, my feet were tied together, and my mouth was taped shut. I also felt very cold. I looked down to find my shirt unbuttoned and fully open.