o n e

Family, people who you feel comfortable around

Family, people who you feel comfortable around. People who love you through and through. People who will always be there for you.

Well these people are my family and I love them will all my heart.

"I don't know how after six years, someone can still be so bitchy!" Gianna says.

"Yeah, okay barbie, same goes to you." Emilio said.

"Oh you little -" I cutoff Gianna.

"You know I find it funny you guys till act like this." I said while pulling up the coordinates.

"Now all of you are here because we finally have a possible lead." I said.

"Royce and Leone were able to locate Igor's last location."

I zoom in on the picture. "A strip club?" Lauren says. I nod. "Now heres the plan. Lauren you're gonna do what you do best and lead us while we're inside. Mila, you're gonna seduce, you're fucking amazing at it. Lorenzo, Leone, and Emilio, you'll be scattered around. Watch Igor's every move, watch to see who's with him and gain as much information as you can. " I said. They nodded their heads.

"What about me?" Gia said.

"C'mon barbie, after knowing you for six years, I've seen you fight two people and kill one." Emilio said.

She takes her shoe off and throws it at him.

"Gia you can be with Lorenzo or a fake stripper." She gets excited at her choices. I watch as she looks at Lorenzo who is hoping she picks the first choice.

"Um... I'll pick...a...my husband, because I love him and I'll be able to wear something just for him!" She says.

Perfect.

"Royce what do you wanna do?" Leone asks.
"Stay with Lauren." He says.

"And what are you gonna do my love, because I'd hate to see you leading other men on." Leone whispers in my ear.

I felt tingles down my spine. "Well, you can kill them after." I say smiling.

I see his face drop when I said that.

___________

Strip clubs are so weird, cool, and gross at the same time. Gross because old men come here. Cool cause it's a awesome way to make money and weird cause they're so random.

I have a face full of makeup on and a very sexy outfit on. I walk out from the back and Mila is next to me. "See the guys?" I said. She shakes her head.

Leone is across from us pretend flirting with the bartender. Gross. Lorenzo and Gia and practically connected at the hip. Lorenzo's body keeps tensing up.

Emilio has already found some girl he's talking to.

"The eagle has landed, I repeat, the eagle has landed." Royce says in our earpieces. There the is a "huh" in unison.