Oh no

Theater Director: Alright everyone that's a wrap for today you all did wonderful. I hope to see you. You all keep this up tomorrow.

Sara: hey Nilou you were really great up there.

Nilou: Aw thank you Sara. I'm glad you were watching.

Sara: so what are you gonna do now that everything's wrapped up for tonight?

Nilou: oh nothing much just a bit of shopping and then heading home to go to sleep. because I have a big day tomorrow.

Sara: right I forgot you start working at the academia tomorrow.

Nilou: well only temporary just for a month. after everything that happened and we freed the dendro archon, she required the sages to host a class about the arts at the Akademiya, and she personally asked me if I would be the teacher. I told her that teaching at the academia wasn't truly for me. but I'd be happy to be a special teacher just for one month.

Sara: still I can't believe you're gonna be gone for a month. it's going to be so weird without you. By the way, I'm on the late shift today. Can you pick me up some zatun peaches . They're out down here.

Nilou: of course I would love to.

Sara: thanks you're the best nilou.

Nilou: anyway, I gotta get going now, i'll bring your zatun peaches tomorrow. Does that sound good?

Sara: yeah that sounds great. Now go quickly, so you can rest up for your big day.

Nilou: ok! Bye Sara!

Half an hour later

Nilou: ok I got the zatun peaches. I got the padesadas. I got the new chain. I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Random person: hey you two look out.

Nilou: Hu

Nilou: owe my head

Nilou: owe my head. ! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I should have been paying attention to where I was going!

Cyno: it's quite all right. I should have been paying attention to where I was going as well. Are you alright. Here, let me help you with this.

Nilou: I'm fine. You really don't have to help.

Cyno: it quite all right it's just as much as my fault as it is yours I'll do my part to help.

Nilou: wait. General Mahamatra Cyno. I'm so sorry I didn't realize it was you at first.

Cyno: it quite all right I didn't recognize you at first. It's good to see you again miss Nilou. Sorry about what happened. Here's your padesadas back.

Nilou: thank you so much for your help again, I'm sorry for what happened. But I need to get heading home now.

Cyno: I understand. Have a good evening.

The next day

Nilou: ! OH NO! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!

Hi everyone, it's me. I know it took a lot longer than expected but it's finally here. I hope to do more chapters soon and I also have a really big surprise coming soon so stay tuned for that. by the way the story will be follow around a one month time period maybe longer. But I hope you all enjoy.