𓄁𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐦

☟︎____________

☟︎
____________

❥ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧.

"What is he doing?" You asked tilting your head while watching Raph in a hippo costume grab onto the metal ladder just for it to fall and him tumbling down with it.

"Don't question it" Leo sighed, pinching the bridges of his forehead and looking at his older brother struggling to get back up.

Raph stood still on the roof of the building and went on to take off the head of a hippo costume while sweating "You're sure that evil mutant hippo is around here? It's a million degrees in this thing!" Raph complained while tugging on his costume.

Mikey took the head of the hippo costume from Raph's arm and put it on his head. "I'd be happy to wear it if you need a break!" Mikey smiled behind the mask.

"Don't put that on Mikey it probably stinks"

Raph frowned upsettingly while tugging the hippo's head off of Mikey's head trying to get it back who struggled back trying to keep it

"No, no, no, no!!! I'm the leader, the leader wears the suit!" Raph whined while hugging the costume head protectively while Mikey huffed.

"Well, I mean he's got a point! Raph is the most hippo-like" Leo smirked while his brothers chuckled along with the joke about Raph who didn't seem to care as he stood there proudly while pointing at himself

"I'm gonna attract him!! I need a little more of that female hippo scent!" he grinned looking over to you and Donnie, Since you were the one who was currently holding the pink perfume bottle, you looked over to Donnie and passed it back over to him to let him spray it on Raph.

Raph giggled as the perfume was sprayed on him, leaving a sweet smell around the air "Hehe~ it's jazzy fresh!" he cooed fangirling to himself about the lovely scent.

"HELP!!!" A loud shout could be heard from the park nearby as you turned your head towards the sound, standing up quickly as your friends eyed each other.

Raph took a step forward before pointing to where the sound was coming from "Guys that must be him!!!" Raph shouted as he put the hippo's head back on, you all collectively jumped off the building to jump roof to roof toward the park where continuous screams could be heard.