Chapter 3

Vega's Pov

Vegas took his time to analyze his surroundings, he is now at the pub his father ordered him to go to, the VIP room looked expensive as the blue light surrounded them making the atmosphere moderate, they are still to discuss about the deal so Vegas is now waiting for Viktor Ivanov to come.

Guards from the minor family surrounds him and after minutes of waiting Viktor finally arrived.

"Zdrastvooyte! So you are the infamous Vegas Theerapanyakul" Viktor greeted him witha hint of his strong Italian accent.

Vegas stood up as a sign of greet "Please to meet you Mr. Ivanov, I assume my father has already informed you that I'll be attending this meeting on his behalf" Vegas shook hands with the latter.

"Of course, I already talked to your father about this matter" the both of them took their seats as they are surrounded by their respective bodyguards "Your father and I have a deal that you would get the 40% of the expenses as I get to have the remaining 60% but I've made a last minute change of plan, you see Vegas I want to acquire 65% instead of 60% and I want to discuss it with you Vegas if you want to have a deal but this time it's not between me and your father but between us, what do you think?" Viktor's negotiations made him think twice.

He has the huge feeling of disagree but this deal is too important for him that he just can't make a hasty decision, he has to think carefully before agreeing because what Viktor Ivanov wants is a big loss to them too "Mr. Ivanov may I know what is the purpose of your sudden change of mind?" Vegas asked the old man, he is now starting to get tensed.

Viktor Ivanov adjusted his posture a bit "well you see the amount of the first agreement is not enough for me, this Deal is not that small to be precise it is somehow important to me so I do want to acquire it with a huge amount" Viktor Ivanov explained but it doesn't even make sense to Vegas.

Why does he still want to get a bigger amount when on the first deal he already got 10% bigger than us? What a greedy old bastard!

Vegas want to shoot the old man Infront of him but he had to stop himself "Mr. Ivanov, I don't have the intent to disrespect but the deal you've made with my dad is already final and I'm only here to seal the deal and do the paper works besides you already got 10% higher than us which is a very big amount, so why don't we just sign the agreement now Mr. Ivanov?" Vegas signals one of his bodyguards whose holding the contract of agreement.

"Well I don't think so Mr. Vegas, and I think your father has made you in charge of this deal hence I am now asking you about my terms" Viktor is now getting into Vegas' nerve.

But thankfully Vegas has see through it and prepared in advance, he have been witnessing this kind of situations too often that he already expected it to happen.

"But as I can see to it Mr. Ivanov your terms put us in a great disadvantage and we're just both here with the same goal and that is to acquire a big Sum of money and weapons, and oh thinking..." Vegas again signaled the bodyguard to give him yet another piece of contract "These are the new contract that I personally prepared, you said the you want to make a new agreement just between us then here it is Mr. Ivanov, 45% percent for us and 55% for you" Vegas pushed the paper at front in the table "I know you also can't let go of such a big acquisition Mr. Ivanov" Vegas sounded too cunning.

While Viktor Ivanov felt irritated because the plan of trying to fool Vegas has backfired into him, he won't admit that this deal is too important to him and now his greed has made a huge turn towards him and now he has to face the consequences, it seems like he underestimated the Vegas Theerapanyakul because he manage to made the 60% to Gun Theerapanyakul but who knows that his son is much more cunning, he thought that he is more easier to fool but it turns out that he isn't.