Chapter 7: A Proposal

After their trip to Korea, Y/N and Jisoo's relationship continued to grow stronger. They spent more time together, attending events and concerts, and sharing new experiences.

One day, as they were having a quiet evening together at home, Y/N realized that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Jisoo. He had never felt so strongly about anyone before, and he knew that he wanted to make a commitment to her.

As he looked at her sitting beside him, he suddenly knew what he had to do. He took a deep breath and got down on one knee, pulling out a small box from his pocket.

"Jisoo, I love you more than anything in the world," he said. "I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. Will you marry me?"

Jisoo's eyes widened in shock, and she put her hand over her mouth. For a moment, she was too stunned to speak.

But then a huge smile spread across her face, and she threw her arms around Y/N.

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" she said, tears of joy streaming down her face.

Y/N slipped the ring onto Jisoo's finger, and they embraced, both of them crying with happiness.

Over the next few weeks, they began planning their wedding. They picked out a venue, a dress, and all the other details that went into the big day.

As the wedding approached, Y/N couldn't wait to start this new chapter of his life with Jisoo. He knew that they were meant to be together, and he was excited to build a future with her.

On the day of the wedding, Y/N was nervous but excited. He waited at the altar, watching as Jisoo walked down the aisle, looking more beautiful than ever.

As they exchanged their vows, Y/N felt a sense of peace and joy wash over him. He knew that he had found his soulmate, and that they would spend the rest of their lives together, facing whatever challenges came their way.

After the ceremony, they celebrated with their friends and family, dancing and laughing late into the night.

As Y/N looked around at the people he loved, he knew that he had made the right choice. He was with the person he was meant to be with, and he couldn't wait to see what their future held.