part 1

Author's POV

It is evening time, today taehyung has leave office early, after arriving his mansion,he entered in mansion,..

every maid, servent ,staff members in mansion bowed at him with shocked expression as taehyung never came home at this early but they all are happy for their master, in response taehyung gave his famous boxy smile to everyone,he is so happy today,

he went to his parents who are sitting in living area with his sister and cousin brothers husband, he bowed at his parents,then kissed his mom's cheeks, who did same with him who's sitting on his knees infront her,.

Mrs Kim,." today You are so happy my son, cause your kookie is coming today, I never saw you this happy,it all cause of him, he's so lucky that my bear loves him ",. She said teasingly taehyung got shy at this statement,..

Taehyung,." No eomma I'm the one who is lucky" ,..he said lowering head, Mrs kim pinched his nose, seeing this his sister riyu shouted her lungs out,..

Riyu,." Yes hyung you're the luckiest as he loves a brainless person like you",..she makes fun of her brother, getting a smack on head In result from her mother, she pouted,.

Mr Kim,." Taehyung you should get ready, you have only two hours, if you you didn't reach on time then he will be angry, as you have already told to his parents not to pick him from airport, because you wants that you see him first"., his father reminded him, taehyung stood up and about to leave that when his cousin's husband says something,. 

........" You can also take a gift for him, after all you are meeting him after three years, so it will not be good to go without a gift"...... He said with his famous sunshine smile,..

Taehyung,."thanks Hobie hyung,But I've already bought presents for him ",..he said smiling flipping his hairs,..

Riyu,." Papa, you have heard that he has not bought a gift, but he has bought gifts for him.And do you know if he bought a new and expensive car Bought the car only to pick him up from the airport,Because sir does not want him to sit in old cars",. She complained, taehyung glares at her like he will eat her alive but does she cares no not all,.