CHAPTER 3

Nandini entered The Murthy Mansion and saw full on big fat Indian wedding scene like the one they show in Bollywood movies. She knew her family's business was not going so well but still they are wasting so much money on this nonsense, she thought.

She saw her amms sitting with a few ladies and excitedly ran towards her.

Her Back was towards her so she went and kepts her hands on her eyes

"so tell me amms who's this socho socha" she asked in all her cuteness

"nandini mere bachhe you are the only one who calls me amms, mujhe sochne ki jarurat nahi hai"

her grandma said with a smile on her face while nandini bit her lip.

"Ohh Aiyappa, I always do this"

Nandini said dramatically slapping her hand on her forehead. Her grandma laughed and said

"Ab aage aa mil to mujhese shararti kahi hi" And finally she hugged her amms after more than a year.

Nyonika who was sitting beside her was quite amused watching their banter. They live in a Society where nowadays everybody wears a filter but this girl here was being herself and making cute faces without a care in the world.

Nyo - kon h ye bacchi Mrs. Murthy, i never saw her here.

Amms - she is soha's little sister and my younger granddaughter.

Nyo was quite surprised to know that she didn't know Murthy's have another daughter as well.

Nyo - ohh mujhe to PTA hi ni tha soha hi sister bhi h, why wasn't she at the engagement party??

Her Grandma didn't know how to tell her about their family dynamics. She was about to say something when nandini spoke-

N - namaste aunty actually I was not in Mumbai than time so I missed it but know I am here naa. Wese my name is nandini. Are you amms' friend?

Amms - she is nyonika Malhotra bachhe, manik's mother and soha's Mother-in-law

N - Ohh you are gonna be a Mother-in-law now, You look so young. I thought you were amms' new friend. You know she likes to make young friends so she can forget that she is getting old

Nandini said in all her cute antics while amms glared at her and nyo laughed.

Amms - nandu tujhe to mai…

N - are amms m mazak arri thi aap to abhi bohot young ho m Bhai se milkr aai byeee….

She ran away while her grandma sighed looking at nyo who was trying to control her laughter. Nyo really liked nandini and wished ki soha bhi asi hi hoti carefree and filterless. But no, she has talked to her multiple times and knows she's nothing like her sister.

Nandini was trying to find her brother when she locked eyes with Mr. And Mrs. Murthy. Hmm now the drama begins, she thought when she saw them coming towards her.

Sudha - hnn to finally time mil gya aane ka yu nhi ke kuch din phle aakr kaam krwa de

Vivek - chodo Sudha accha hua nhi aayi don't you know she's bad luck, kaam karke ke wajah or bigad deti.

Nandini was just silently looking at them. It's okay she can take this it's nothing that she hasn't heard before. But no matter how many times she'd heard all this it still hurts like the first time. After all they are her family. Why can't they love her like they love soha and abhi. She was about to say something when she felt a hand on her shoulder and saw it was her brother Abhi.

Abhi - mom dad not today. Nandu go and bring soha it's time for the ceremony.

Uff what did he do, he sent her from one hell to another? He knows how soha is and still. Aghhh now she'll have to deal with her. It's okay nandu 1 devil is better then 2 devils right? U can do this.

She knocked on her door multiple times but there was no response. She tried a little hard but then saw, it was open. "Soha I'm coming inside" she said out load and went inside. There was no one inside 'umm maybe she's in washroom' she thought and sat on the chair taking out her phone and started scrolling.

It was now 15 min and she was still not coming out. She went and knocked but saw the door open and she wasn't in there, what? Where did she go? Her eyes fell on the mirror in the bathroom and saw there was a note sticked on it

'oh god it should not be what she's thinking aiyappa please not that'

being scared she took it and read, her instincts were right...she ran away!!!

I am sorry mom dad I like someone else.
I cannot marry manik.
Forgive me, soha.

She called Mr. And Mrs. Murthy and gave them the note

Sudha - oh my god, she cannot do this to us, now what will we do? our reputation? Malhotra's won't leave us if we go out and say our daughter ran away. No.

Vivek - I knew something bad would happen. It's because of this girl. she's the bad luck in our life. What more do you want from us. Why can't you leave us in peace.

He said all this gripping her arm and she yelped in pain.

Sudha - she will save us now. Yes. You will marry manik. If we got her to marry manik they will understand later on and we will be saved from being bankrupt. wese bhi everybody knows that manik Malhotra is gonna marry Murthy's daughter, which daughter they don't know…

Nandini was completely shocked and angry listening to them they were acting like crazy people

Nandini - no I will do no such thing for you guys, you both can go to hell!!

Vivek - ohh u will do this girl, if not for us then for your grandmother and brother. U know naa abhi is ceo of our company. Imagine how he will deal with all the losses that will happen if this alliance breaks. And your grandmother what about her u don't want her to die, do you?

Nan - nothing will happen to amms I will take her away from here. And abhi, well can take care of himself.

Vivek - ohhh but fir bhi a lot of accidents happen in day to day life nandu. How will you save her? u know naa she goes to temple and park daily, anything can happen u are understanding right??

No no no were they….ohh my god he is talking about killing his own mother for money…..no no no they won't do anything, right??

Nandini - she is your mother you won't do anything…

Sudha - ohh don't underestimate us nandu people can do anything in desperation. Wese bhi she's too old now. She's lived her life, now she should rest in pea….

Nandini - enoughhhh!!! U won't do anything, I...I'll do it.

She spoke finally when she couldn't listen to her talking about her amms like this anymore. But even if she does this what's the guarantee they won't blackmail her like this again??

Nandini - I will do it but u will sign a contract stating u both have no relation with me going forward and if something happens to amms, it would be because of you guys. In return you will have whatever deals and relations you guys have with Malhotras

Vivek - yeah that's fine we will sign it. Get her ready sudha.

Nandini, ignoring both of them picked her phone and asked her PA to get the contract ready in half an hour.

And than she went to sudha…