05

╰┈➤ ❝ Date? ❞

Saturday, 26th November 2022

Yunseo's POV

Today I'm going shopping. With Eunbi of course. I'm so excited because it's been two months since I've bought any clothes. And I've given some of my old clothes to my cousins, since I don't have any siblings. I got ready quick since I never want to make Eunbi wait, just kidding. I'm always late so she told me to be earlier if not she'll leave me. How does Eunbi have a driving license and I don't? Well, maybe because I'm irresponsible and quite clumsy.

I looked through by closet to find the perfect outfit. Obviously, I have no fashion sense, but Jay had taught me some stuff. Oh yeah, I haven't met Jay in a few days. I was supposed to meet him tomorrow, well I'm still excited. Me and Eunbi are also matching! She's wearing blue, her favorite color. And I'm wearing green, my favorite color. We both decided on wearing cardigans!

 We both decided on wearing cardigans!

I got ready and waited for Eunbi. After 20 mintes, I got a text from her. Yes her pfp is Seungmin from Straykids.

 Yes her pfp is Seungmin from Straykids

I guess I have to go alone now. I asked more like begged by dad to send me. He finally agreed when I said Jay is coming tomorrow. I arrived at the shopping mall and it was kind of boring walking around alone. I found a clothing store and entered, and omg the clothes were so cute! And they weren't that expensive. I was looking through some shirts but then I got startled by a sudden voice behind me. "That'll look cute on you." I turned around to see a smiling Jay. 

"Sorry I startled you, I guess those one to one fashion lessons did work." He said smiling while pointing to the basket in my hand. "Oh, look!" Jay grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the overall section. He then dragged me everywhere and put a bunch of stuff in my basket, most of which I could never afford. Jay brought me to the fitting room and asked me to try on all of them. I couldn't refuse because it's my crush we're talking about. I wanna impress him y'know.

In the end, we picked these, with Jay's exact reactions too :