Chapter Two

A/N: Hey readers!! This is Stefani, we really forgot to update last Friday so here it is. I hope you like it. The story is co-written as Katie said in her authors note in the first chapter. The story will switch point of views. Hope you like it. Comment/Vote/Follow!!:)

STEFANI'S POV

The man picked me up in one swift movement. I could still hear Katie screaming my name in the background.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Put me the fuck down! Fucking asshole you're lucky I don't pound your face in the fucking wall! Let me go!" I couldn't stop the words from coming out of my mouth. I didn't want to be manhandled.

He didn't say anything, he just opened the door to another room and tossed me in there like a ragdoll. I landed on the floor with an 'oomph'. He pointed finger at me and said 'stay'. I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips. He looked at me with a bewildered expression, silently asking me 'Are you crazy?'

I shook my head and stood up. I sat on the bed and looked at the man still staring at me. 'Woof!' I said with a sickly sweet smile. He looked at me like I was crazy again but didn't question it, just turned around and slammed the door after him.

I hunched forward, my elbows on my knees and dropped my head in my hands. 'I have to find a way to get out of here and find Katie then leave.' I couldn't stop racking my brain with all the things that they could be doing to Katie. She's my best friend and I couldn't let anything happen to her, it's my responsibility to keep her safe. And that's what I was gonna do.

I looked up just in time to see the knob of the door moving. The same guy that threw me in here stepped back in with another guy. I instantly stood up and clenched my fists.

"What the fuck do you want now?" I forced through gritted teeth.

The other man answered first. "Just to talk." I hadn't even spared a glance at him with all my attention focused on the guy that took me away from my friend.

"I'll leave you two alone." He looked at him, nodded his head and walked out once again. My body automatically cooled down and I slumped back on the bed, but I was still cautious. He sat down on the computer chair that I hadn't noticed since I got thrown in this room. I could feel his piercing gaze on the right side of my head.

"What?!" I snapped. He tried to hide his surprised face but I saw right through it.

"Where is it?" He asked with a more demanding tone then I expected him to have.

I pursed my lips and sent a glare his way. He seamed unfazed, that just angered me more.

"Where is she!? Take me to her now!" I got up and walked up to him in the chair until we were a couple feet away from each other. He chuckled, chuckled! He stood up, and walked towards me closing the gap between us. I didn't dare take a step back, that would show fear, and that's the last thing I was feeling.

"What makes you think I'll take you?" His hot breath fanning over my face. I had to hold back the urge to punch him square in the face. He was a bit taller than me but nothing I couldn't handle.

"I'm telling you to take me to her now." I pushed his chest and he stumbled a few steps back.

"Well you can forget about it, I'm not letting you do anything until you tell me where it is." He raised his voice at me. I turned sharply and started pacing the room. I raked my fingers through my hair trying to think of something. But I couldn't, I just couldn't! My fist flew through the wall.

I pulled it out and all you could hear was my labored breathing. I knew my hand was in bad shape but I couldn't feel it with all the anger and adrenalin pulsing through my veins. I let out a frustrated groan and just stood there not doing anything just trying to calm myself down. Looking up, I saw the guy still standing there rooted to the spot looking at where I just hit the wall with wide eyes. He finally looked at me, our gazes locked and I just scoffed and shook my head, sitting back down on the bed.

ZAYN'S POV

I stood there wide eyed. Staring at the hole in the wall she just made. Who knew that a woman that looks like that could do that. I looked at her and her eyes quickly connected with mine. She scoffed, shook her head then sat down on the bed acting as if she didn't just hit the wall.

I looked down at her hand and the sight of it made me grimace. She split open at least two knuckles and the rest were scraped. Blood was dripping down from the wounds and I noticed that her cheek had an open cut as well. She seemed unfazed by it, like she couldn't feel it.

"Your hand." I lamely stated. She snapped her head down to her left hand and she let out a humorless laugh. Did it really not hurt her? It was starting to swell up and bruise. She tried to move her fingers but they wouldn't budge, she seemed to have felt that. She tried again and this time she bit her bottom lip and tried to force her fingers to make at least a slight movement. I quickly ran to her side and grabbed her forearm to stop her from doing it, she was making it worse.

She snatched her arm away from mine and looked at me with anger. "What the hell are you doing?" She hissed at me.

"Don't do that you're making it worse, come on, lets go to the bathroom and fix it up." I reached for her forearm again but she pulled away.

"I'm fine." Now I was getting frustrated.

"You're not, now get up or I'll drag you." I growled. She looked at me for a moment then stood up and walked towards the bathroom, roughly shoving my shoulder with hers. I turned and followed after her.

"Up." I told her, motioning to the counter. She huffed but lifted herself up easily. I got out the first aid kit from under the sink and took out the things I needed. I held my hand out waiting for her injured one. She finally held it out and I carefully held it in place while I cleaned around her wounds with rubbing alcohol. She hissed obviously not liking the sting. I looked up and her eyes were locked on her hand, she was biting her lip. She slowly lifted her head and looked into my eyes.

Her light brown hair fell into waves down to her elbows, still tousled. Her skin was slightly tan and her eyes...Wow, hazel, the specks of green stood out of the brown. She wasn't too skinny from what I saw, neither too big but just perfect. She was just simply beau-

"What?" She murmured obviously aware of the close proximity.

"Nothing." I hastily went back to attending her wounds. I put 'H' shaped band aides on her knuckles that were split and just put regular ones on the other scraped ones. I gently lifted her chin up inspecting her cheek. It wasn't bad, just split, so I put two 'H' shaped band aids on there as well. I cleaned everything up and she hopped off and walked out of the bathroom.

Once I was done I walked out as well and saw her sitting on the window seat looking out. She didn't do anything considering the windows were bolt shut. I decided to leave knowing I wasn't going to get anything out of her today. Before I completely shut the door behind me I heard a faint 'thanks'.

I looked at her but she was still looking out the window. I sighed and said "No problem" with that I left and locked the door behind me.