𝟏𝟎 :: 𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋

𝟏𝟎 :: 𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖊𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖑❝I WASN'T INSULTING YOU

𝟏𝟎 :: 𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖊𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖑
❝I WASN'T INSULTING YOU. I WAS DESCRIBING YOU.❞

❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

(unedited)

contains foul language !!

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎 surprise to everyone that Kaeya Alberich and Diluc Ragvindr once had a deep connection with each other. A brotherhood that was once so strong that it was almost impossible to be broken.

And yet, it was. 

When people ask the brothers 'What happened?' they avoid answering. Kaeya changing the subject, and Diluc telling the person to mind their own business and fuck off.

The two simply didn't want to have that kind of conversation. The two simply didn't want to reminisce about the past. The painful past.

Ice and Fire. Cold and Heat. They were completely different and yet they are also the same sides of the same coin. Bearing inside their hearts were the built up bricks of burdens caused of lies, deceive, and isolation. If there was one thing that made the two similar, is that both of them are lonely and broken.

However, they both found the cure to that loneliness and fragile selves. Sadly, only one of them can have that cure.

"Lady Y/N," a maid spoke from behind the doors of her room with a knock. The said woman turned her head towards the closed door as she laid on her bed. Diluc was taking a shower after she just took hers, as of now she was just relaxing and waiting for her partner to finish as well.

She responded. "Yes?"

"Master Kaeya has come to visit." the maid revealed.

Upon hearing his name, Y/N beamed. 

"I'll come down quick!"

And that's what she did. She quickly closed the book she was reading, not forgetting to place the bookmark to not forget where she left off. Then proceeding to jump off the bed and frantically put on her sandals before excitedly leaving the room and heading downstairs.