Red (Mount Red) Headcanon

A = Aftercare
(what he does after sex)
After sex,
he asks you in the end about your well-being, whether something hurts or not. After he makes sure that everything is fine with you, he falls asleep. (Most often with you in an embrace!)

B = Body part
(favorite part of your body)
He likes your
breasts. He loves to do various manipulations with her, up to the titjob (Stimulation of the penis with the help of the chest).

C = Cum
He cums in moderation. Not a lot, and not a little.

D = Dirty secret
When you were at the bar,
he noticed you were wearing a cool bandeau top. He hugged your chest. However, Red also knows what honor is. That's why he was supposedly accidentally touching your chest while no one is looking. After that, he completely stole this topic. Now he has a good reminder of you if you are not around. Better not ask him back. It is covered with a milky white liquid.

E = Experience
(How experienced)
He didn't have girls
before you. What more! For a coach like Red, there is no time for a relationship. He said so before. Now he has you, you gain experience together.

F = Favorite position
He is madly
in love when you are on
top! Whether it's «Rider» or «Cradle». (By the way, he loves the Cradle position very much)

G = Goofy (Is he serious in bed)
Very much.
He believes that sex is not like in a circus arena. (After all, the wolf does not perform in the circus. Another russian meme bruh.) He is always serious.

H = Hair
He shaves his hair
wherever he wants. For your and personal comfort, of course.

I = Intimacy (How romantic)
He's so fucking romantic!
However, even this is taken seriously. He will compliment you, praise you in every possible way, if you want of course.

J = Jack off
(Masturbation)
He jerks off on your things, in general, on everything that he has connected with you. This smell, this texture.. Ah~

K = Kink (Fetishes)
Fetishes are not
observed. Except your chest..

L = Location
(Favorite places for intercourse)
Yes, anywhere.
Only if these are not crowded places, remember, he still has the makings of honor and self-respect.

M = Motivation
(What can turn him on)
If you flaunt in front of
him in a tank top or short clothes, then you will not live. Tight clothes on your chest and butt turn him on. Oh yeah, sit on his lap, then he will definitely start up to the fullest.

N = No
(Which won't do)
Hurt you,
use sado-masochism. He still loves you and respects you as a person. I do not think that he would have
liked to cause pain to the only object that gave him happiness.

O = Oral
(Does he like oral sex)
He doesn't mind it.
However, he prefers your pussy more. From this you have more sensations, and he is also pleased. Yes, and he is more experienced in this area.

P = Pace
(Is he fast and rough/Gentle and slow?)
He will be gentle
with you at first. But then, when you get used to it, it will accelerate. Although it is most often slow, because. he believes that sex is for pleasure. And what is the point in it, if there is less pleasure from quick sex? Right answer to this question - Gentle and slow.

Q = Quickie
Not very fond of.
As I said above, he believes that the bed is a place to relax, not a race track.

R = Risk
(Risk /Various experiments)
No. He likes default.

S = Stamina
(How many rounds is enough for him?) He lasts about
3 rounds, but it is possible that this is not the maximum.

T = Toys
He thinks he's better
off without them.

U = Unfair
(Does she like to tease)
Can playfully tease
you. But only to hear your sweet voice asking him to come in.

V = Volume
(How loud)
Loud enough. That's why you don't do Shrex in public places.

W = Wild card
(Random headcanon)
He wears some of your
clothes and plays on it while thinking about you.

X = X-ray
(Size/What's in the pants)
Size doesn't hurt you, it can be said to be perfect. His size is 18 cm.

Y = Yearning
(His desire for sex)
He is not very
crazy about it. But if you want, he will never refuse.

Z = Zzz
(How quickly it passes out)
After making sure
that everything is fine
with you.

[!] Hoi, this is my new HC book! But only NSFW! Remember, all characters in my HC are adult. Don't bite meh.