Glitchy Red Headcanon

A=Aftercare

After sex, you fall on the
bed and snore fiercely. He doesn't have to know if you hurt or not. Although he has a big cock, but not one that you can tear from. At first it hurts, but over time, the pain subsides and only pleasure whips inside you, after which you get very tired. Glitch Red at the same time sits on the bed with his hands folded and thinks: «Shit, I just fucked her .. Raped ..? How to live now?» After that, he usually goes out for a smoke and comes back to sleep with you in his arms.

B = Body part
These are your collarbones. When you fuck, he bites into his little fangs that he has and leaves marks on you from them. He won't rest until he «eats» your collarbones to hell. (Piranha damn it, didn't they feed you at home or what?)

C=cum
Most often he cums on your body and sometimes ends up on the sheet. (This scope is just awesome)

D = Dirty secret
Once he became attached to you with the words: «What are your clothes? Like.. Well.... Bando of some kind. Shoulders bare.. Not cold?» At that moment you were wearing a bandeau top, and your shoulders were open to the whole world, which he noticed. So he joked all that evening about it, but when everyone dispersed, including you .. Then he will go to his room to do his sinful deeds. He will rest on the bed after what has been done, and on his table there will be your photo with bare shoulders in the same topic from your instagram. And a close-up.

E = experience
Claims to be «like» experienced. But in reality, he doesn't have much knowledge. However, this does not prevent your sex from being varied.

F = Favorite position
He loves poses where he is active. But his favorite «Officer» pose. There he can look at your red face, which is literally asking for it to come inside you. (However, it doesn't. You don't need problems in the form of children, right? Although .. If you ask, you can.)

G = Goofy (Are you serious in bed)
It doesn't get any more serious. He is extremely adequate to sex, so he rarely even smiles ..

H = Hair (Hair on the body / head)
The situation with his hair is not very good on his head .. Once you stroked his head when he was lying on your chest and you felt that they were soaked with oil .. After that, you regularly drove him to the bathroom, because not washing for 2 weeks is too much. But for example, he and you only interfere with hair during sex, so he shaves. But only before fucking or for his own personal comfort.

I = Intimacy (How romantic)
Red is rougher than romantic. However, after sex, he does not mind soaking up with you in bed together. But as I said above, he is more serious about sex.

J = Jack off (Masturbation)
When at the right moment you are not around, he jerks off on your photos from Instagram and other social networks.

K=kink
On your collarbones and your crazy-perfect face as you reach full orgasm.

L = Location
Oh, well, here is a standard set .. Bed, sofa, utility room .. (STOP.. WHAT)

M = motivation
Do not try to appear in front of him in open clothes when he is extremely excited. And if he is also evil, then run to the Caucasus. He fucks you so hard in bed that he won't show himself a little. (Though, you even feel good about it. It doesn't hurt you, after all.)

N = No (Which won't do)
Will not harass you in public places. Having sex with you without your consent. (What is so little?)

O = Oral
Well, he doesn't mind it. He really sucks to be honest.

P = Pace (Rough/Gentle?)
I said above, he is rough during sex. However, after him and at other times, he does not mind adding a little tenderness.

Q = Quickie
He loves this idea. But once he finished faster than you, after which you piled on him savory cunts. For it is not necessary here.

R = Risk (Risk / Various experiments)
He is not against experiments, it is even interesting when your sex is varied. But only within reason.

S = Stamina
This fucking killing machine lasts 4 rounds on average. Then don't be surprised why you fall asleep so soon.

T-Toys
He loves this idea. But more often than not, these are just vibrators, with which he only helps you achieve orgasm during your intercourse. Sometimes it's handcuffs..

U = Unfair (Does she like to tease)
He often does this, but purely for fun. And he also likes it when you twitch all over in an orgasm and with a red face boldly grab his cock and force him to fuck you herself.

V = Volume (How loud)
He growls and makes only almost inaudible and muffled sounds similar to groans. He does all this in order to hear your moans and the sounds that seem to be purring coming from you. Red rips them out of you by force and he loves it.

W = Wild card (Random headcanon)
One day when you and
him ate at the table in front of you was a bento generously prepared by Red (Yes, our guy loves Japanese culture). You ate but did not hold on to one single bento, which fell first on your frogs, then almost between your legs. Literally next to your bathrobe, which was now the only clothes on you. However, you managed to close your legs and, taking the bento, calmly finished it. You were wearing bits of food and butter, which gave Red a cool idea. He moved closer to you, and then completely began to stare at your legs. When you climbed to wipe them, he took your hand and winked under the table. Moral: Eat bento carefully (Well, if you don't want to be completely licked).

X = X-ray (Size/What's in the pants)
This fucking tank has a size of 25 cm. Of course, with his huge growth, this is normal. But for you, it hurts at 1 round.

Y = Yearring (His desire for sex)
Glitchy is not a beast to lash out at you for no reason. However, when he is very excited, he may offer you or hint. If you allow it, it will be a victory for him. Of course, he will break you in any place in the house, even on the floor, after which he will climb on you and begin to kiss your face and neck, gradually moving lower.

Z = Zzz (How quickly it is cut down)
After smoking.

[!] If that did it at the request of one person! @PlasmaticMistake. My motivation finally woke up after this comment, heh..