Brazil

"It's a beautiful day in Brazil. The drivers are just about to climb into their cars and set off for a potentially extraordinary race here today at Interlagos." I hear one reporter say to the camera being held metres from his face.

I clamber into my car whilst the crew do the rest. I glance over to Hamilton who was in front as he waves at me and then makes a heart with his hands. I give the same gesture back knowing all cameras were on us.

Lewis then sets off down to the starting line and I wait a little while longer before my team was ready.

"Go smash it Brando." Wolff shouts at me from the pits. I turn my face to meet his - he gave me the same look, the same determined look he gave me in the car a few days ago. He raised his fisted hand and shook it in the air.

I'm ready.

I gave him a thumbs up and soon sped off. I stopped in a matter of seconds and slotted into 4th position. On my left was Sainz and directly behind me was Leclerc.

My blood boiled as his loud engine stopped with a screech from behind. The crowd immediately quietened down from his presence.

And the race soon was underway.

"Keep that 4th position today Brando."

"Yep I'll try." I reply back through my ear piece.

Can they not just let me get on with it. It's like having a bee in my ear all the time.

"I heard you Brando." Wolff says.

Oh shit. Did I say that out loud. I didn't bother to reply I just continued on with me being close behind Pérez, trying to sneakily get past at every chance I got.

                                  ~~~~~~~~~~

"Last lap - your in second! Let Hamilton have this one." A random team member said down into the earpiece.

"What? Why would she do that?" Lewis replies, he was just as confused as I am.

"Just do what your doing Hamilton-"

We both hear scuffling in the background thrown in with sharp words. Before someone else starts to talk to us.

"Brando ignore him. I said to you, you could win and you still can. Yes you have overtaken Leclerc but this will really drive him up the wall if you win. And what's more? We'll break history." The boss speaks into the microphone.

"I'll be the first ever women to win a formula one race!" I push my foot down harder at the realisation.

"Yes. Good luck you two."

Then it fell silent with only me left with my thoughts. I am a nice person. Couldn't I let Hamilton have this one?

No he's won it countless of times. It's your turn Sadie.

Smoke him.

I saw his identical-to-mine car in the distance. He was trying to keep his number one spot.

Nothing like friendly competition.

I accelerate even faster than I ever thought possible. I must've been doing nearly 200mph as I got to him within a few seconds.

I saw the finish line approaching. Just a few hundred yards away.

We become parallel to each other and take in turns of pushing forward every second. Until I did what I didn't think was possible - I managed to get past and get in-front of Hamilton. Pushing him into second place and me into first.

And before I knew it I'd just bagged my first ever win and I sped right over the finish line. I look up at the crowds of people cheering at me and waving their little flags around.

I couldn't help but blush as I stepped out of my car and took my helmet off. The sounds of cheering was even louder than I thought.

I lifted my hand up and waved at everyone as my team all rushed over to me, forming a group hug.

"Hey no I need a solo one guys." Hamilton yells from the back of the crowd. They all parted for him as he jogs up to me - lifting me up and spinning me around.

I laugh as I'm up in the air - but I also get a better view of my two "formula loves".

They looked like they were arguing with one another. Lando was completely going off at him not even caring about the attention he was attracting. Charles was there in front of him staring at him with a sad face.

Okay maybe lando was the only one arguing.

Norris then stuck his arm out towards me and they both looked over.

Was they talking about me?

My face instantly became beetroot red and I urged Hamilton to put me down. He grabbed my hand and led us out of the crowd sensing something was wrong.

I had my head down until I heard Lando. And I was shocked, he'd never shouted at anyone like that before.

And before I knew it Charles was getting pushed and the McLaren and Ferrari team swarmed around them to break it up.

And who else do I see? Lucia.

She strutted hurriedly in her high heels and a face caped in makeup. She was heading towards the boys.

Maybe I needed to do the same.

Before poor Lewis even realised, I was pulling him with me into a fast sprint over to the pitts a couple yards away.

"Lando! Charles!" I shouted as I couldn't see over the crowd of people but I could hear the punches being thrown and words being shouted.

"Why would you ever want to have done that to her!?" Shouted Lando.

"I-I-I know I made a huge mistake..."

And to make matters worse, the cameras were directly behind me filming the incident.

This will definitely not look good in the morning.