•PLOT•

An off track story of our beloved show zdmn...when her most loved ones started ignoring her..param is a positive character ,the story can seem like it's negative but believe me I'm just gonna portray monami's emotion and feelings of being ignored by her most loved ones when they find someone else...she definitely not want to take their place but she herself gone through so much just bcoz of them..she was always there for them b now they are ignoring like ,she didn't even exist.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
it's "JUST AN IDEA''
Comment down if you want me to continue this story...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
One more thing please keep it in your minds I not at all hate any character in the show.Karan n Sid they are my fav but in my story in starting chapters they'll be shown somewhere rude and neglect towards monami.So it's just to tell you all that if you don't like my idea you simply don't read it but "NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS"please.
...............................................................
Highly inspired by @love_is_moran .
_____________________________
Vote and comment down if you want me to continue also*SUGGESTIONS ARE WHOLEHEARTEDLY* welcome.