•No one is bothered•

900 hours in PARAKRAM SAF
__________________
•IN THE MESS•
••••
Everyone was as usual sitting and having their Dinner after the night drills
Sumanji mandli was sitting on cadets side.Trainers on their table excluding Sanju
••••••••
Monami arrived in mess and saw everyone busy with themselves no one even noticed that monami was missing .She had become habitual to all this so without bothering she went and sat on the table in the corner after taking  her dinner .She was glancing at Karan who was giggling with param and baby and was least bothered about her.While eating she saw Sid was missing.Sanju too was not present but she knew that she had gone to her village for some important work.She just shrugged her shoulders thinking he might be busy as now it's quite normal that he didn't tell her about his whereabouts so she too didn't want to interfere.She silently finished her dinner and went to her room.She just sat in the silence.Silence full of sadness.

Time skips to 12 am in night•

Monami was still up.So she thought to have a check on Sid as she haven't seen him since Morning.She was advancing towards Sid' s room when she saw Bala running and coming towards her through his behaviour she can guess there was something wrong.When Bala approached her he was all mess huffing badly as if he wants to inform her something very urgent n important.

Bala:Doc...Doctor madam

Monami:Bala sans le aur phir Bol kya hua hai..

Bala:woh..woh Sid bhaiji

Monami:Sid...Sid ko kya hua

Bala:woh doctor madam Sid bhaiji Abhi tak nahi aaye hai...Maine phone kiya par unka phone switch off aa raha hai

Monami(surprised n worried)kya?sid Abhi tak nahi aaya
She took out her phone and called Sid but it was unreachable
They both went to reception area and Monami was continuously calling Sid as her mind was clouded with hell lot of negative thoughts so she sat on the nearby chair rubbing her hands
She again called him this time it was neither switch off nor unreachable,the call got cut itself from another side,she got hell furious seeing his neglected behaviour she called him twice or thrice reply was again the same.So,she said Bala to go and sleep firstly he refused but when she insisted he went back not before saying her to call him immediately if there's any need.
AT 2 am•
Monami was still awake and waiting for Sid and was hell angry and worried for him side by side
Finally Sid came back,seeing him coming all happy and drunk monami's anger know no bounds. She advanced towards him and hold him by collar.

Monami:kaha se aa raha hai aur ye kya Hal bna rakha hai daru pine gya tha sharam nahi aati tujhe KAHA GYA THA bta k nhi ja sakta tha

Sid:oh just stop Monu bacha nhi hu mai jo har cheez tujhe puchkar aur bta kar hi karunga

Monami:Atleast ek call toh kar sakta tha na tujhe pta bhi hai mujhe kitni tenshion ho rahi thi...

Sid:oh just stop behaving like my mother MONAMI..just stop interfering in my life mai ab relationship mai hu...mujhe aapni life enjoy karne de...ha now i get it tu Sanju se jealous ho rahi hai na ki mai use Jhadav time de raha hu

Tears streamed out from monami's eyes.

Monami: sid ye tu..,words didnt came out from her mouth she just stared at him

Sid:Bol na ruk kyu Gai..for god's sake Monami just stay away from my matters and me..aur ha meri parwah karne ki tujhe koi jrrorat nahi hai Mai aapni problems ko kudh handle kar sakta hu .He said and left the place leaving behind a shattered Monami..
She sat on the bench with a thud looking at his retreating figure with his bitter words echoing in her mind
She got up and straight went to her room.As soon as she closed the door,she took out her mom's photo frame and leaned by the door.

Monami*hardly breathing*: mum..mumma....mai ..mai it.. itni...buri hu kya...didn't I deserve to know this too mumma...sab aapni aapni life mai khush rehna chahte hai...Sid Sanju ke sath,karan param bhaiya aur apni family k sath,papa aapni legacy k sath,har koi use karta hai aur dump kardeta hai...no one is bothered...kissi ko farak hi nahi padta mere hone ya na hone se..aap..kyu chale gae mujhe chod k mai bas aap..aapka dream pura karke jaldi de jaldi aapke pas aana chahti hu..bula lo na aap mujhe...
She hugged the photo and slept leaning to the wall their only with dried tear marks on her face.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That's it with the first chapter of the story.Hope you all liked the chapter I'll try to write better next time.What next do you want in the story you can comment dialogues you want me to add.
Let me know anything I can do or add to improve.Please comment your reviews
•••••••••••••