The Photographer

"Hi, my names Emily but some people call me Emmy. I'm 19 and live in the U.K. Let me tell you a litle about myself. I live in Glasgow. I'm a photographer, I play the guitar and piano, I sing a little, oh I also write. I've written one book called, "The Photographer Life." It hasnt been published though, I wrote it for fun. It mentions all the people I've done photoshoots for, including: Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Cody simpson, and more. Now I'm looking for another job! I havent had a shoot in over 6 months! So I decided to ring my aunt, Lauren. She happens to be One Directions make-up person so she said she would talk to them about letting me do on of their shoots. I hope so, because that would be HUGE!"

Pick up, pick up. I thought to myself as I called my aunt. "Hello?" a familar voice said. "Aunt Lauren!" I yelled excitedly. She laughed, "Hello, Emmy! I miss you! When are you coming to see me?" "Well, thats sort of why I called you." I said nervously. "Go on." she said. I took a deep breath. I dont know why I was so nervous about asking her this. Buck up, coward, I told myself. "I havent done a shoot in over 6 months and well I was um wondering if you could ask One Directions manager if I could do a photoshoot for them."  

"I could ask him. Yeah I dont see what the probably would be! You're a famous photographer, Emmy! You could have easily called Paul yourself." She laughed as she said this. "Touche. But youre my aunt and I dont even know Paul so it was easier to call you!" I paused and took a breath, "just talk to him and give him my number please?" I could basicly see her smile through the phone. "Okay, I will, Emmy." "Thank you so much! I love you. Hopefully I'll get the job and see you soon!" I said, almost at a yell. "I love you too, bye." she said. I hung up and screamed. My mum ran into the room, "What the hell?!" I laughed and ran to hug her. "Aunt Lauren is going to talk to One Directions manager and get me a job for one of their shoots!" I squealed. My mum looked at me with a confused face, "One who?" I laughed, "One Direction. I don't know much about them but I know they are a REALLY famous band." I put an emphasis on really. "Well thats fantastic, sweetheart!" she hugged me again.

I loved my mum. She was always there for me. I don't have a dad. I mean, I do but he disappeared after my little brother, Jason, was born. Jason is 9 at the moment. I was only 10 when he was born, meaning 10 when my dad left us. I don't know why. I don't really care either because I know he was a complete dick to my mom. We don't need him to be a happy family. We are perfectly happy. I couldn't ask for a better family! I love my mum and brother so, so much.

Hey thanks for reading! This is not my first fanfic but my first on Wattpad :) Let me know what you think! Hope you enjoy this first chapter :) -Kennedi xx