Love at first...video game?

Liam's POV

Emmy seemed super nice! She was also funny! She asked us the best questions during 21 questions. She was also very beautiful. "So, what now?" she asked, smiling at us as we all looked at each other. "Im starving! " Niall whined. We laughed and I shook my head at him, "You always are!" That caused all of us to laugh again. We called the flight attendants and they quickly brought us some food. We ate silently, considering we were all hungry. "How much time do we got left on thw flight?" Emmy asked, finishing her food. I looked at my watch and figured we had at least 45 minutes to an hour left. "About an hour, at the most." I replied to her with a smile. She smiled back at me, "Thank you, Liam." Louis jumped up and ran to the Xbox. "Who wants to get their ass kicked in Fifa?" He asked with a smirk. Emmy stood up and went over by him and snatched a controller up. "In your dreams, suspenders." She snapped one of his suspenders and smiled at him. That didn't look like a normal smile, more like flirtatious. Of course! She probably fancies Louis, not me. But I can still try. Louis has a girlfriend and I don't.

Louis' POV

I was a little shocked by what Emmy had done but I recovered quickly. "Ouch." I said, holding my shoulder where my suspender hit me, smiling. I took a seat in a chair as she sat next to me. For some reason, even though I didnt know her well, ir felt comfortable and right sitting this close to her and plating Fifa with her.

We started the game and almost a second, she scored a goal. "Damn!" I said, a little impressed. She smiled at me as we continued to play. The match took at least 30 minutes and she ended up kicking my ass! "Did you cheat?!" I asked, shocked as she scored the final point. "Nope, Im just that good." She smiled at me and I felt my heart skip a beat. Woah, hold up. Im dating Eleanor! I cant be having these feelings for another girl! I smiled back at her, "Well we'll just have to see if you're just as good in real football as you are in video game football. " I smirked at her and she crossed her arms in front of her chest, "oh, you'll see."

"How about a three on three match today after the shoot?" I said, still smirking. "Is that a bet?" she raised am eyebrow and I nodded. "You're on!" She stuck her hand our for me to shake. I Smiled and shook Ger hand. Just one smile. One word. One touch. Thats all it took.