they join?

Rika pov:

We decided that we would go through the Digital world in groups to look for them.

Group 1: Daisuke,Ken,Koichi,Rika,Jeri Group 2: Rika,Zoe,Takato,Takuya,Koij Group 3: Henry,JP,Tommy

Before we could go our separate ways, we saw this brown haired girl and the blond boy. "What do you want?" I asked. "We want to help you, we don't think what they said about Daisuke is right" the brown-haired girl complained. "Yes, so please let us help" asks the blonde. "We are Hikari and Takeru," Hikari introduced himself and Takeru. "Okay, you two go with Henry, JP and Tommy" Daisuke decided. They bonded and we went our separate ways.

Daisuke pov:

Something is wrong here, why would they want to join us now. "Ken, don't you think it's a bit strange that they want to join us now?" I asked him. "Yeah, I've thought about that too," he replies. "We should keep an eye on them after the search," Koichi suggests. "Look there," Jeri whispers to us. There were Miyako and Sora. "They don't know me and Koichi, we talk to them and lure them here" Jeri explained. "Yeah, good idea," I agreed.

Jeri pov:

"Hello, who are you?" Koichi asked the two girls. "We are Miyako and Sora," the girls introduced themselves. "Are you also Digidestined?" Sora asked us. "Well my Digimon partner died" I said sadly.