The Bedroom

WARNING A SMALL PART OF THIS CHAPTER HAS SEX AND MENTIONS OF RAPE!!!
Darius's POV:

I was about to do it with Alador. I was honestly excited. A bit nervous but would never admit it. Alador started to remove my shirt. I felt flustered.

Alador kissed me on the neck as I moaned. Alador put on a condom then stuck it in. I felt so alive.

I wanted to say something romantic and flirty but all that could come out was:

"I'm never leaving you Blight. You're too perfect in bed."

But apparently that was enough to make him blush. All he could reply with was a make out session. But I'm not complaining.

I stroked through his hair, it was soft and oily but that somehow made it perfect. He grabbed my waist.
Oh how I love this man.
I never thought I could love someone this much.

The whole time we where going soft and taking it easy since it was the first time we did it together. As I rubbed his face I felt his spiking beard.

He's perfect. Everything I want in a man. I love him.
I was about to say it out loud but Alador had beat me to it saying.

"I love you Deamonne."

"I love you too blight."

We stopped it a little after that since we where both tired.

(GOD THAT WAS CRINGY -Sage(author))

Alador's Pov:

I guess I did get laid by a coven head. Damn it felt amazing as well. I guess I was smiling without realizing cause Darius looked at me and said.

"And what has you smiling Blight?"

"I don't know I guess I just haven't felt that good from sex, well ever."

"I'm not surprised, I am pretty good."

I chuckled.

"I'm so used to not really enjoying sex, with Odalia she would just throw me on the bed and start without me asking or anything. She wouldn't care if I begged her to stop or it hurt, she just did it."

Darius gave me a horrified look.

"Are you ok?" I asked Darius. Did I say something wrong.

"Darling if anything I should be asking you that. Did you even want to marry her?"

"No, it was an arranged marriage."

"Darling, I know you don't like bringing up your ex but can you please describe it more I'm concerned."

I wasn't really too sure why he was so upset.

"Well I just never liked it. For example, on our honeymoon. I told her I wasn't ready for sex and she just ignored me. And said I don't know what I want and it was my job as her husband to do these kind of things, it didn't matter if I cried or it hurt or if I didn't wanna, my opinion didn't matter as long as she was happy."

I saw Darius break down into tears.

"Are you ok Darius?"

Darius pulled me into a hug and asked.

"How many times did this happen Alador?" I could hear his voice crack as if he where trying to stay strong.

"I don't know, I lost count. Why?" I was getting worried for Darius now.

"Lost count? you poor soul, Alador that is not how sex works that was just rape."

My eyes widen, I pushed Darius away out of pure shock.

Tears started forming in my eyes, I now knew why I hated it every time.

"But I was her husband at the time I don't understand."

"Being someone's husband isn't automatic consent. Was every time like that?"

I nodded my head while I broke down into tears.

Darius looked angry and sad and the same time. I put my arms back around him, holding him as tight as I can.

"When was the last time that happened." He asked.

"A few days before the divorce."

"Alador that was less than a week ago."

"I know, it's all my fault I should've defended myself or said no." I told him.

"No darling please never say that again. Please don't. It's Odalia's fault, not yours. Oh dear titan. I swear I'm gonna kill Odalia the next time I see her."

"Please don't, I don't want the kids to know. They can't know."

The anger in Darius switched to sadness.

"I'm sorry just the idea of you getting hurt and knowing it was less than a week ago hurts me. I just wish I could've stopped it."

"I'm sorry I should've never brought it up. You now have to worry about something else that's stupid."

"It is not stupid. I promise."

I smiled. I didn't feel like talking anymore. So I decided just to hug him tighter.

Darius smiled. He played with my hair as I drifted off to sleep.

Darius's Pov:

I look down to notice Alador was fast asleep. I could only imagine how hard that marriage must've been.
I swear to titan im gonna make sure this man has justice. It made sense now why he had all those bruises on him.

I knew Odalia was a bad wife but I never thought it would go this far. Less than a week ago none the less. They were married for 20 years. Oh titan. That means she probably did it often.

My poor Alador. He deserves this sleep. He's had to deal with so much. I'll go to sleep as well.